67. pick up

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 15

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 7 0 1

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : rude parents, abuseive

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
Earlier today i went out with my friend, we had gone round to her aunties house where all her cousins were. Due to the fact my parents are a bit crazy, i never go anywhere with them so this was like my second family in some way.

We went to the park and looked after the kids, i found it really fun as i'm not really out the house much. I tend to just lay in bed all day in the dark, so it was really lovely to get out. My friends Auntie even gave me $5 for looking after them, i felt awful taking it but she made me take it and i was extremely excited.

My parents take away my money, my Christmas money, my dad took somewhere and my mom takes my money for her cigarettes and i'll never get the money back so i try my best to hide it all, most of the time it gets found.

Anyways, i'm on the way back front my friends house and heading back home. It's like as soon as i walk through my doors, hell unleashes and the world is black and white and no happiness can be in the building.

I think the reason i love little babies is because id like the give them what i didn't have and that's love, so when i become a mother myself, me and my child are going to be the best of friends and nothing like how me and my parents are now.

I reach my shaky hand up to the door handle and gently push it down, the instant voices of my parents coming into hearing range, they're arguing like they always do, i've never remembered a day where they don't argue.

Walking into the house, i try to be as quite as possible so they don't see me, because i know if they see me they'll be even more angry because they're arguing. The reason they'll be angry is because they'd actually said i wasn't aloud out, but i wasn't going to stay here all day so i just ran out the front door.

"Oh! Looks who's back!" My dad says, a she was facing the front door as my mothers back was facing me but she turns around when my dad says his words, an evil smirk appears on his face and one also on my moms.

"Get in here now" My mom instructs, i quickly rush over to them as they both tower over me and push my onto the sofa so i was sitting down.

"Where'd you go this morning?" My dad says folding his arms over his chest, i looks up in pure terror not wanting to know what they're gonna do when i answer where i had been.

"I- I went out" I stutter anxiously, folding my hands in themself as my mom tuts shaking her head, before i can even think of what to do or say next, my mom's hand comes in contact with my face quickly before she grabs my chin pulling me towards her.

"When we say something, we expect you to be doing. Don't embarrass us like that again, do you hear me" My mom shouts angrily gripping my my chin tightly, my waterline rises as i nod my head vigorously.

"You're a fucking idiot you know, jesus, out of everyone we ended up with you" My dad sighs, muttering his words. My mom lets go of my chin and moves around so her and my dad can sit on the sofa, i make my move and run off to my room. My dad got on my tail, i run into my bedroom slamming the door and sitting behind it.

"Open this door right now" My dad bangs his fist heavily on my door, adding his foot making the door bang into the back of my but i hold it off. I grab my phone out my pocket and rush to contracts, i tap the one person i know that could help me in this situation.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up" I mumble over and over as the phone rings, my dad still behind my trying to get into my room. I bite my lip anxiously and just when i thought the phone wasn't gonna pick up, she picked up the phone.