57. through the roof

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 13

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 2 1 2 1

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : anxiety attack

_________________________________

y/n's pov
My mom has lots of friends, of course she does! Who wouldn't want to be friends with my mother, she's funny, pretty and a good person to be around.

She's going out for a meal tonight with her friends and she's invited me to go, i've been really hesitant about this because i'm terrified of meeting new people and being round loads of them.

I eventually agreed to go as long as my mom stayed close to me and didn't let me out of her sight at all, she promised me she'd stay close and that she'd hold my hand at all possible times, and i even get to sit next to her.

"Is this a nice dress" Mom questions picking out from my wardrobe, we've been at this for ages. Mom is trying to pick me a nice outfit but they all look horrible, but this one caught my eye and i stare at it for a bit before slowly nodding my head.

"Yay!!" Mom cheers throwing her arms up in the air making me smile a bit, she places the dress on my bed for me and tell me to hurry up a bit and leave my room making sure to close my door.

I pick up the dress taking it off the clothes hanger and holding it against me as i look at myself in the mirror, is it nice now? It's pressed against me and what if it looks funny when i'm wearing it, it has these mesh sleeves and will go down to about my knees.

I suck things up and get on with it, i wriggle my body into the dress and go back to standing in front of the mirror. My face twists in the mirror as i look at myself but before i can do anymore mom comes barging into my room.

"Mom, why don't you knock Jesus!" I shout taking a step back out of fear of how fast she came into the room, she rolls her eyes and comes over to me standing behind me in the mirror.

"You look so pretty, my beautiful baby" Mom teases kissing my cheek causing me to blush and push her lips away from my face causing her to laugh and rub my shoulders and kiss my head gently.

"but seriously your so pretty, it's unfair" Mom fake pouts, i smile suddenly feeling a boost of confidence in me. I walk to my set of drawers grabbing my eyelash curler and some mascara, going back to my mirror and applying it.

"Stop babe, you look amazing" Mom laughs, i throw my mascara down once i'm done and turn around to face my mother, she gives me a sweet smile tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Can i straighten your hair for you my dear" Mom asks, i instantly nod my head. I love my mom doing anything with my hair, styling it, cutting it, touching it, playing with it, any of it, i love it all.

I sit between my mom's legs on the ground, she's sitting on my vanity chair with straighteners in her hands as she brushing through my hair.

"Don't fall asleep there love" Mom jokes giving my head a small tap with the brush, i open my eyes again resting back on my mom as she carefully pulls away any knots or rugs in my hair.

Ten minutes later and we are all set and leaving the house for the reason we both got dressed up, i take a deep breath getting into the car choosing to sit in the back seat so my mom can't detect any of the worrh that's pulsing through me.

"You set cupcake?" Mom checks, i nod my head giving her my best fake smile as she looks in the rear driver mirror at me giving me her silly thumbs up.

"You sure?" Mom double checks, i nod my head again before looking down at me feet and clinking my shoes together, the car starts and mom is soon pulling out of the drive way and driving down the road.