The cast of Princess in Love

Cast:

Princess Helena of Cambridge - Mountbatten Windsor

The first daughter of the Dukes of Cambridgeshire William and Kate. She is 18 years old, third in line of succession to the British throne, and also the future Queen of the Commonwealth. She has three other siblings George Charlotte and Louis.

She admires her great-grandmother Queen Elizabeth II and hopes to one day be a queen like she is and was. She is very fond of her cousins, her uncles, and her godmothers. She was bullied by two women before the wedding between her uncle Harry and Meghan Markle, she also survived an attack during the Litte Mix concert in Liverpool.

She is a Member of the Order of the Garter, holds the George medal, and is also an honorary member of the royal families of Norway Denmark Sweden Spain, and the countries of Portugal Brazil Argentina, and France.

Her godparents are the Crown Princes of Norway, Denmark, and Spain, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Jean Duke of Paris (pretender to the French throne), Count Spencer (her uncle William's grandfather), Princesses Eugenie and Beatrice of York, Zara Phillips, James and Pippa Middleton, the actress Helen Mirren, the environmentalist Sir David Attenborough, the socialite Lady C, the former soccer player and coach of Liverpool Sir Kenny Dalglish.

Princess Isabella of Denmark

2nd Daughter of the Crown Princes of Denmark, Prince Frederick, and Princess Mary, she has three siblings, the eldest Christian and the youngest Josephine and Vincent (twins).

She is currently 18 years old and enjoys surfing, kickboxing, and volunteering.

Isabelle's best friend is Princess Helena of the UK who are both first cousins removed from the line of Prince Arthur by his daughter Princess Margaret of Connaught.

Prince William and Kate Dukes of Cambridge (Parents of Princess Helena)

William - First son of the late Princess Diana and Prince Charles (1st in line of succession to the British throne). He studied at the UK's top universities, Etton and St Andrew's, where he met his wife Kate, and trained in the three forces: army, navy, and air force. They married in 2004 (May) at Westminster Abbey and in 2005 had their first child, Princess Helena, since then they have had three more children, George, Charlotte, and Louis. He is currently second in line of succession to the British throne behind his father Charles.