Episode 3

Jimin woke up, yawning widely. He got up from his bed but the next moment he fell with a thud on the floor. Jungkook woke up, who was sleeping soundly beside his husband.
Jungkook glanced at his pretty husband who was laying on the floor. He squinted his eyes and then turned over. 
Jimin was stunned. He got up but the soreness in his back was killing him. He stood up and shook Jungkook.
" Jungkookie…"
" Jungkookie…help me."
Jungkook hummed in response.
" I fell off. Will you help me please?" Jimin mumbled.
Jungkook's eyes went open, he stood up and saw Jimin just in his white shirt. He got a picture of their last night's sessions.
" Oh my… I am sorry. I thought you just fell off this heightened bed." Jungkook took him in his lap, he hissed when his bum came in contact with Jungkook's thigh.
" Are you hurting? Let me give you a massage." Jungkook's hand touched Jimin's genitalia but he slapped his hand away.

" Don't you have any shame? Don't touch me there."
" Oh talking about shame…aren't you the one who was asking me to put three fingers together in your little hole down there last night?"
Jimin becomes red in embarrassment.
" My majesty, please don't talk like this. I am shy " Jimin hides his face in Jungkook's broad chest.
" Okay, my queen. Let me help you then." Jungkook carefully picked him up in his arms to take him to the royal lavatory.

It was the next day of their marriage. Jungkook and Jimin, after years of love, got married yesterday. Yesterday was the night when they became one body and soul.
Jungkook and Jimin were friends then feelings began to involve and now they are bound together.
Jimin's personality was shy. He can't express what he needs. But Jungkook knew little details of how Jimin behaved when he needed something or when he wanted to say something. Jungkook was so blessed to have Jimin as his life partner. Jimin had all the qualities of a queen. Generosity, kindness, and sternness when needed. Every Seraphic person cherished him.

" Here." Jungkook gave him white lace undergarments.
Jimin became beet red but he took and wore it, In Front of Jungkook who was shamelessly gawking at his body decorated with red and blue blotches.
After dressing up, it was their time to go out of their chamber.
" Love…"
Jimin hummed in response, adjusting his dress.
" Just one spank please." Jungkook declines to see Jimin's perky ass.
Jimin swore his husband would die by his hands. How can this person be so shameful?
Jimin ran out before Jungkook left laughing at Jungkook behind.
Jungkook loved to tease Jimin with his foul talks.

Jungkook smiled remembering the piece of memory he had with his late queen. All memories of Jimin are arranged in his mind in chronological order. He could easily take out any memory and devour it again.

" A soldier from the black lake wanted to see you, your majesty." A guard knelt In Front of King Jeon, sitting gloriously on his throne.

Jungkook came out of his trance and nodded. Hoseok told the Guard to send him in. Seconds later a man came inside, and he knelt. Jungkook nodded his head as a sign to stand and speak.

" Your majesty, two foreigners are present on black lake, they wanted to see you." Jungkook scowled, it's been years since anyone entered into the territory of Seraphic.
He glanced at his right hand.
" Jung, what do you say about this?" Hoseok was startled by the sudden opinion.
He glanced at the man who came with news of foreigners.
"It's been a while since someone came into our land. but we can't say no to anyone according to our traditions. It is my opinion to fetch them in the royal court. We can listen to them and decide what to do with them. The final call is yours, our majesty." Hoseok bowed his head. 

The man also smiled to listen to the suggestion. Certainly, Secretary Jung is the kindest man who ever existed on this land.
" We don't need to call the Royal bench. I, myself, stand enough to make the decision." The king said, " Soldier, you can fetch them here, Can you?"
The soldier bowed and left the room.