Episode 39

The official meeting of Seraphic was held today where the king and the members of royal officials will take important decisions.  

"It's my suggestion to marry the teenagers and divide them into different groups and give them a piece of land outside the Seraphic to grow their families there." Kwan proposed the idea. 

"And what about Seraphics? King will rule the land without Humans." Hwan opposed the idea. 

"Silence, please. The decision will be for the king to take." Hoseok silenced them. 

All eyes moved to the king, sitting deep in his thoughts. What about eternity? He made a decision. 

" Organise a grand wedding in Seraphic and marry young couples, since young couples have more potential to convert a desert into society we will send them to different areas of the world and the head of each group will be one of the members of royal officials to keep an eye on their needs." 

"What about the Seraphic kingdom? Will it end like this?" Hwan questioned the king. 

King scowled, " The groups will be ~ " he stopped on his sentence when the guard announced the entry of the Queen. All eyes cast down, they knew their Queen is pregnant so seeing him in that state is a disrespectful act. 

Jungkook cooed seeing his Queen entering the royal court with his five-month belly, taking careful steps. 

Taehyung was pouting, holding his belly with one hand and with the other pressing his upper stomach. He didn't stop when the guard told him about an important meeting, he just glared at him and mumbled a meanie before he let him go. 

"Koo koo…" Taehyung whined plopping in King's lap who wrapped an arm around his waist. 

"The guard was meanie, he was not letting me in." He hugged him tight, nuzzling his nose in his chest.

"Oh love, let me scold him later. Why are you here?" He caressed his stomach making him purr. 

"Jungmin was studying, I was bored so I came here," Taehyung mumbled, rubbing his cheeks on his buff chest, engulfing his scent. 

"You did good, love." Jungkook smooched his bread cheeks. Making all others embarrassed. 

Namjoon cleared his throat, getting the attention of the couple and pointing at the members. Taehyung became shy suddenly while Jungkook's cheeks dusted pink. 

"Give me a moment, love," Jungkook whispered in his ear. 

"I was saying, the groups were named under the Seraphic and their flag will be the same as ours. You can comprehend it as the same Kingdom spreading to different lands." All nodded their heads. 

"Now you all may go. We'll discuss more tomorrow." The officials bowed and went out leaving the king and Queen alone. 

"So my Queen, what should be to lessen your boredom?" Jungkook raised his shirt and let his hands roam on his belly and lower chest, feeling his babies directly. 

"Mmmm… What about you counting moles on my body?" Jungkook could see the lust lingering in his eyes.

Taehyung smiled mischievously when Jungkook stood up with the Queen in his arms. He knew he was responsible for the thing he asked. 

But he is okay with it… it's been months since he felt Jungkook inside. 

~

"Aah… Jungkook …" Taehyung moaned, "Slow down." He screamed when Jungkook took his length out and thrust inside his Husband, positioned on his fours.