Episode 8

Jungkook found himself standing in front of Guests' chamber or more specifically Taehyung's chamber.
The guards were watching his King who was doing nothing but standing in front of the chamber with sweaty hands. After two minutes, he groaned and went away mumbling something under his breath. The guards share a look and shrug their shoulders.

Jungkook was walking and mumbling about how gutless he is. He came across Hoseok.
" Where did you go?" He raised a question.
"N-no where hyung. Just to take a fresh breath." The King shuttered.
"Mm… I see. Why do you want to change your chamber and the Queen's chamber? Are you perhaps…"
" Yes hyung. Elder Min wanted me to move on. And I agreed to it." Jungkook told him in a low voice.

Hoseok jumped in happiness and engulfed King in a friendly embrace.
" I am so happy for you Jungkook. Finally, you decided to do something for yourself."

Jungkook smiled and returned the hug with the same warmth "Hyung, Jimin will not be offended. Right?" Hoseok could sense the vulnerability in King's voice.

He hugged him more tightly. You don't know how happy Jimin will be at this time. He was my best friend, I knew him, his heart, and his thinking. He'll be happy because from now on you and Jungmin will have someone to rely on." Jungkook smiled with his soaking eyes and took a breath of relief.
Hoseok, Jimin, and Jungkook were a trio of friends from childhood. Where Jimin and Jungkook were in love, Jimin and Hoseok were best friends. They shared everything. Hoseok was the first one to know Jimin's feelings for their soon-to-be King, he was the one who made their love story successful.

" AHH… stay away… why are you hugging me?" Hoseok pushed him, dramatically making gross faces.
Jungkook wiped his tears and laughed.

" Hyung… I have a surprise for you. The surprise will be here in no time." Jungkook wiped his tears and smirked.
Before Hoseok could say something, the drum began to beat, indicating someone was walking toward the Castle.

Hoseok glared at Jungkook who was smirking at him.
" Jin Hyung and your beloved finance are here," Jungkook announced and clapped his hands, showing his fake excitement.
"Maybe or maybe not, I have told them about your little crush on dimple boys." He smirked and went away to receive his special visitors, leaving gulping Hoseok behind.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Hyung …" The King jumped on his Hyung as soon as the doors of the Royal room shut. Seokjin chuckled and hugged him tightly.

   (Kim Seokjin; commander of northern Territory and brother of Late queen Jimin)

Hoseok was also staring at his fiance awkwardly who was staring deep into his soul, trying to find a trace of that dimple boy.

" I miss you too, Kook." Jin broke the hug and ruffled his hair. Jungkook smiled. Jin is the only one whom Jungkook found at ease, after Hoseok.

Seokjin is the elder brother of Jimin and the son of commander Kim. The northern territory was their home. After the tragic death of commander Kim, Jin took his position. From that day, they began to visit Castle after a few months to brief about territory situations and Jimin tagged along. And slowly, the love story of a Prince and common boy blooms.