Episode 6

" You are behaving like a dupe, Jungkook"
" Excuse me?"

" Yes, you are stupid. It's not wrong thinking about someone after your deceased husband. God has given you a second chance…"

" Hyung, please. We are done with this. I don't like to talk about the same thing again and again. I am happy alone. I don't need anyone in my life."

" You need it. You are not accepting it but you need someone beside you. You are being selfish, think about Jungmin for once, he never felt motherly love. You can give him that but you are not trying. Stop behaving like a fool or you'll regret it." Hoseok slammed Jungkook's chamber door and went away.

It was not a talk between the King and his right hand. It was the talk of two childhood friends.

It's been a week since Jungkook's little encounter with Taehyung. He didn't join in the meals or he faced Taehyung. He paced around his chamber and the royal court.
Hoseok saw him the night he walked away from Taehyung's chamber with teary eyes. From that day, he was trying to knock some sense into Jungkook by telling him to move on from the grief of his husband but he is stubborn. They both talked daily and at the end, Hoseok slammed the door and walked off.

" I can't do this Hyung, why don't you understand it? Taehyung deserves someone better who can give him his heart and love. Taehyung should be his first choice. I am not the one Taehyung deserves." He sighed and sat on his couch.

A message from the northern territory of Seraphic was rolled up in red cloth. He rolled it down and began to read it.

" Finally you are coming back." The King smirked, " Now, now, Hoseok hyung will not have time to keep an eye on me." He grinned. He sniffed the red cloth close to his nose. An addiction he got from the past.

The giggling of the Seraphic Queen could be heard in the doorway to the Royals' chamber. King Jungkook stopped at the entrance to hear the heavenly giggles of his husband.
He opened the door slightly to see his husband sniffing a letter wrapped in red slick.
Jungkook slowly walked near him and spoke close to his ear
" What are you doing, Chim?"

Jimin gasped dramatically and put a hand over his chest.
" Kook, hey why do you always do that?" He playfully glared at him.
Jungkook giggled and sat beside him. Wrapping his arms over his petite waist.
" What is this?"

" A letter from Jin hyung. See, it smells good." Jimin put this letter near his nose. Jungkook smelled it and smiled.
" It has the same scent as you, sandalwood."

" The scent is not mine. It's the sope Jin hyung sent for me." Jungkook nodded and put his head on his shoulder. He placed a soft kiss on his neck. Tingles ran through Jimin's body.

Jungkook gave some more kisses and then licked the area. He slowly made his husband lay down on the bed and hovered over him.
.
.
.
.
" I will love you forever, Jungkook." Jimin smiled as soon as Jungkook released inside him.
" Me too, love." He kissed him again.

" The letter still has the aroma of Sandalwood. The letter has been sent again but you are not here to read it." He smiled sadly.

~~

Taehyung was lost in his thoughts. Thoughts of Jungkook, which he knew were wrong. Wishing to see and connect to someone who was never yours to think of is wrong. Taehyung knew this, but his crazy heart and mind were not on his side.

That night when he felt strange emotions in Jungkook's eyes, it was still fresh in his mind. The way Jungkook stared at him coldly and abruptly left his chamber made him insecure. Isn't he good enough to be loved and liked?
But these thoughts were denied by Taehyung himself. He can't stand beside a royal. He and Jungkook have no match.