Episode 11

Enjoy 💜

Finally, the day had come for which the Seraphic people were waiting for the last three years. The day when they will be ruled by a Queen, the day when their alone King will get the better half. The day, they hoped to see the true self of their King, the happy and bubbly side.
The preparations were completed. Elder Min, Royal officials, higher ranks and the members of the Royal castle will see the holy ceremony of the wedding live while the common people will see their Queen on the day of the coronation which will be held a week after the wedding. Until that day the meals of all people of higher or lower ranks and commoners will be made and distributed by The Royal Kitchen.

King Jeon was ready in a black suit, sitting on a couch in his chamber, thinking about the time when he was grooming his last marriage. His inner self was having a battle, his eyes were crying thinking about the time when he dressed for his lovely husband. He was doing it again but Alas for another person.
He gulped one more glass of water to hush down his internal war. Jin and Hoseok were seeing him with pitiful eyes, they knew well from what was going on.

Jungkook smiled to see Jungmin walking inside his chamber in a blue suit. Jungmin strolled toward his father and raised his arm to pick it up. Jungkook did it and put him in his lap but Jungmin stood up and hug Jungkook.
Jungkook hugged him back by supporting his bam. Hoseok and Jin cooed loudly to see a heartwarming interaction.

Jungmin broke the hug and kissed his father's cheek.
" What was that for?" Jungkook asked, patting his bum. Jungmin became shy about showing affection to his father and hugged him again.

"Tae Tae says today is a big day, so Jungmin gives dawda kisses and hugs so dawda doesn't feel sad," Jungmin mumbled against his neck.

All present in the chamber hear it. It was the last queue for Jungkook, he broke down. The tears in his eyes were uncontrollable. Hoseok and Jin's eyes became teary. They walked near him and put their hands on his trembling shoulders.
Jungmin's lips wobbled to see his father crying like a kid but Jungkook didn't stop. It was his need, he needed warmth and his little prince gave him. He needed a hug which Jungmin gave him. Thanks to Taehyung. He truly is an angel.

"D-dada don't cry." Jungmin wiped his father's tears with little hands. Jungkook held his hand and kissed them.
" I am not crying, son." He hugged him again.
Hoseok signalled Jin to take the baby out. Jin nodded and picked him up and went out.
Leaving Jungkook and Hoseok alone.

Hoseok sat near him and side-hugged him.
" Let it out. Cry and forget the pain these three years give you." Jungkook continued to sniff silently.

"This is the last time you are crying Jungkook, after that all your life will be full of happiness." He caressed his hair.

" Promise me you'll give Taehyung a chance." Jungkook nodded.
" Speak Jungkook. Will you let him love you?"

"Y-yes Hyung. I'll give him a chance. I'll give him respect and I'll try to love him." Jungkook promised to Hoseok.

Hoseok smiled and gave him a brotherly kiss on his head.
" Stop crying now. You cry, baby." Jungkook chuckled.
" Go wash your face, we are going now." Jungkook nodded.

~ ~

Taehyung glanced at himself for the final time in the mirror. He was wearing the gown, Jungmin chose for it with a big white veil to cover his face.
His eyes were stuck to the necklace which was not purple anymore. He wanted to ask Elder Min yesterday but his mind skipped it.
Namjoon was standing behind him to fetch him to the Royal Garden where the ceremony was going to be held.
Taehyung's facial expressions were unreadable. He was not happy, not sad. Namjoon was staring at him to get a little hint of what Taehyung was feeling, but he failed miserably.