Episode 18

Enjoy 💜😶

Namjoon groaned, feeling the cold and stiff floor on his back. He opened his eyes, roaming them here and there to recognize the unknown place. His brain activated and he widened remembering the last moment before he lost consciousness. 

"Are you awake?" He flinched badly at a sudden voice near him. He hurriedly sat up, hands on his head to feel the wound but he didn't feel anything. 

"You are not wounded. It was an illusion." The soul spoke with a concerned voice.
The soul has been waiting for his partner for three days to wake up. He tried to roam around for escape but he was caged in this room.

"Where am I?" Namjoon asked after a few minutes. His brain worked normally, he gulped seeing all the things upside down.

"In another world. The world of magic." Soul mumbled excitedly.

"And why are we here?" He huffed, rolling his eyes at an excited body-less creature.

"The witches. They brought you here and caged you in delusion."

"Didn't you tell them we are their helpers? What were you doing?"

"I tried to tell them but they couldn't hear me. It's been three days since the witches didn't return yet." Soul mumbled, feeling nervous by his mission partner's glare.

Namjoon screamed at the top of his lungs. He was frustrated. They reached to help the witches but the witches caged them in a magical world not knowing the reason behind their arrival. He was supposed to send a message to Jungkook about his whereabouts but that stupid Soul was not ready to leave him. The situation will be changed if the soul is left to fetch help from Jungkook. But that stubborn ass.

"What should we know?" Namjoon asked mockingly to the soul who was busy popping the bubbly roof. He was enjoying his time in the magical world unless the brunette; was just gaping at him.

"Wait for the witches to return." He giggled when the wall behind Namjoon pushed him whenever he popped the roof.

Namjoon sighed. "Is this my fate? Will I never be able to meet Taehyung and Jin?" He laid down, shoulder slumped sadly.

He hoped for the witches to return soon and free them from this delusional world.

~~

Jungkook was getting crazy at each passing second thinking about Namjoon, he planned to send Namjoon to fetch the witches but it flopped. According to his plan, Namjoon will have to go with soul, they'll come back in five days with witches. Witches will help Seraphic by casting spells for saving them from the invasion of evil forces and in return, they will get residency by Seraphic. The plan was smooth and short but the disappearance of Namjoon caused the problem. And the king was blaming himself for everything.

It's been ten days since Taehyung took the crown of the Queen. Things are going well, Jungkook taught him little by little about royal affairs. He joined the king in every official meeting to learn and know about ruling things.
About their wedding life, it is going that well as for the last few days, Jungkook has been cranky with Taehyung which he didn't like the least.

Currently, the king is sitting on his throne, deep in his thoughts, thinking about a certain someone by which he can seek help. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't feel a little presence behind his throne.
Jungmin as always hid under the throne and scared his father by yelling "boo". But to his dismay, today's reaction was not something his little mind expected.

"COME OUT AT THIS INSTANT," Jungkook yelled at the poor boy. Who trembled hearing the loud voice of his father.

"ARE YOU A KID NOW? When You Are Going To Be A Big Boy. Always Fun, Always A mischievous thing you BRAT. GET OUT OR I'LL BEAT you." The king will repent his words later, but for now, he was unable to see a trembling figure, sobbing badly. Jungmin ran on his little feet, wobbling in the way.