Episode 43

Epilogue 2 💜 (Please read my note at the end)

Entering into the royal chambers, the scene was so familiar that a chuckle left the king's lips. His mind wandered into the lane of memory, a piece clicked where he saw Jungmin with yeontan in his lap, sitting in front of the Queen's chamber waiting for him, so the little Jungmin could apologise to his mama. 

Today, the scene is still the same. Jungmin was sitting with Da som in his lap, and beside him was Hyee patting Yeontan's back who was sleeping soundly, all sitting on the door of Queen's chamber. But the reason is unknown today. 

Jungkook with an amused smile approached his incomplete family. He sat on the floor, and Da-som and Hyee quickly jumped on his lap, making him giggle. He untangled both as they were near to fight to sit on their father's lap. 

"Don't fight babies." He patted his left thigh, "Come here, Som." The princess was quick to smack his brother's head and ran away, making his lips wobble. 

"Oh oh my precious. Don't cry, baby. Come here, we will complain about your sister to your mother" This makes Hyee smile. 

"What happened, why are you sitting like this?" He patted the twins back and pecked Jungmin's head. 

"Dada… mama is angry." Jungmin pouted, "Mama says he will not talk to Dada, Som and Hyee." 

"Why?" Jungkook gasped dramatically, pretending that he was not the one who scolded the blonde to make him angry. 

"I don't know. I was studying, and Mama called me. He was crying and said to take these satans of Jungkook away. I'll not feed them." He quoted the words exactly, making Jungkook smile sheepishly. 

"Mama says Jungmin is an angel so angel shouldn't be with satan" he pointed at his twin siblings with a proud smile making King chuckle. 

"Me no no." Som quickly spoke, denying the accusation. 

"Princess, what did you do?" Jungkook released Hyee, who was wiggling in his hold to catch yeontan. 

"Som did a no-no." The girl pouted, her chubby cheeks look chubbier making his father and big brother coo at her. 

"Of course, my princess can't do anything to hurt Mama." Jungkook kissed his cheeks and then bit on it softly, making her break into giggles. 

"Son, go and call Tasha." Jungmin quickly got up and bowed at Jungkook before walking out of the chamber. Studying with Miss Yeri, he learned a lot of tactics about how to behave like a royal, one of those is bowing at the king and Queen,  kissing their hands as a token of respect and not disrespecting them anyway. Jungmin, following these rules, always makes his father proud of him but Taehyung doesn't like it much because he still thinks of Jungmin as a four-year-old boy, so he wishes him to whine and order around. 

"Hyee, love, don't tease yeontan. He will beat you." Jungkook pulled Hyee who was near to hold Yeontan's hair to squeeze it. 

"Hyee bad." Da som declared, pouting. She loves Yeontan but Hyee, just like his father, is not on good terms with Yeontan yet. 

"Hyee no bawd. Som bawd." He replied and puffed his cheeks. 

Before they could again tangle each other, Tasha entered inside. 

"Thank God you are here. Please take care of the kids for a few hours. Our Queen is not feeling well so I should be with him." He stood up with Hyee in his hold. Tasha took them and walked to the kids' chamber which is only used for playing. 

"Dada … best of luck." Jungmin thumbed up, making his father gulp. No matter what, Taehyung's love for Jungmin can never be decreased. Though the twins are his blood, he still loves Jungmin more than anything. That's why he always called Jungmin an angel and the twins satan because according to his logic, the twins are Jungkook's kids so they are satan and Jungmin is Taehyung's son so he is an angel. *Sigh* his queen and his weird logic.