Episode 37

"Love, no, no, noo… why are you crying?" Jungkook panicked to see the blonde sniffling and a stream of tears rolling down his cheeks. 

"Is it hurting that much? Should I call the physician?" Jungkook pulled away the comforter from his wound, staring at the wound. 

Taehyung shook his head. "You…your eyes sparkled." He sniffled cutely, "Your eyes sparkled when I mentioned Jimin." 

Jungkook stares at him dumbfounded. Is he real? When my eyes sparkled? He questioned himself. 

"Y-you are cheating on me. You still love Jimin." Taehyung sobbed. Jungkook remains still, what should he do now? Is it the post pregnancy symptoms? He wiped Taehyung's tears, who didn't repel. 

"Love, what are you saying? I don't remember my eyes sparkling." He tried to hug him but Taehyung cried more. 

"I see myself." He wiped his tears. 

"Love, Jimin was not my husband only. He was my best friend too. If my eyes sparkled then it's because I remember him as my best friend not a husband." He reasoned out, pecking Taehyung's cheeks to make him understand. 

"You are not lying, right?" 

" No baby I am not." Jungkook saw a smile break on Taehyung's lips, making him ethereal in tears and a smile. 

"Okay, then I'll tell you the whole story." He pulls Jungkook, kissing his cheeks and then scrunching his nose telling Jungkook is not smelling good. 

Jungkook just sighed, felt a relief when Taehyung began to talk with a smile. Otherwise, he thought he'd need to plead for him to agree. 

Taehyung began to narrate the story, like a kid excitedly telling every detail about how he reached there, what he saw and how that place was so beautiful. 

"They Questioned me to choose between a baby in my womb or Jungmin?" His voice was cheerful like he explained before. 

"Whom do you choose?" Jungkook asked with an anxious tone, wanting to know his answer badly. 

"What do you think I choose?" Taehyung questions back with a calm smile. 

"I know you answer love. But still I want to listen with your pretty mouth." He placed a hand on his right cheek caressing it softly. 

"Jungmin." He mumbled and a wide bunny smile took place on another's lip. 

"Don't worry, love. We'll make a lot of babies in future." 

Taehyung placed his hand on Jungkook's, smiling widely. 

"I know we will." He winked at Jungkook and made him chuckle. 

"Okay don't distract me with your talks again let me complete it." 

"So when I was going to come back that handsome-scary asked me to do anything as he wanted to give me a gift for visiting him for the first time." 

Jungkook's eyes sparkled at that. 

"You ask for our baby, right?" He asked in a hyped tone but when Taehyung shook his head, all his excitement faded away. 

'What could be more than our baby? What did Taehyung ask for?' he thought. Before more negative thoughts could contaminate his mind, the next sentence from Taehyung made him break down in tears. 

"I asked to make Jungmin immortal." Taehyung saw Jungkook's expression turning into something before he could comprehend, his King was crying. 

"Koo," Jungkook held Taehyung's both hands and cried.