Ch. 1

Song Lin's POV

This child here seems to be scared. Should I comfort him? I mean it seems like he should be comforted.

??- A-jie! A-ying was so scared.

A-ying? Why does it sounds familiar? Hmm! A-ying.... Wei ying!! No way! But he does look like him.

Lin - What happened A-ying?

A-ying - A-jie fainted. Jie again gave me all the food right?

Am I dreaming? It doesn't seems so becoz I can feel the headache maybe because of not eating like he said.

Lin - It's not like that A-ying. Jie was just tired.

Ok now I am pretty sure I am in MDZS. Is there a system also? Hello! Hello! No? Huh! What should I do now? I have to find a way to go back. But until then I've to pretend to be his sister. But if I am here and I am the new character than something should change. What do you call that........ha! Butterfly effect! I have to think of that also. But for now he must be hungry. I tried to find if I have something. And fortunately! I have!

Lin - A-ying eat this you must be hungry.

It's a tanghulu. It's not fresh but it's not rotten also.

A-ying - No, Jie will eat this.

That's the problem, if it was not you and any other child. I would've ate this myself.

Lin - Let's eat half-half.

He seems to be satisfied. We ate that and I took him to a corner.

Lin - A-Ying, we should rest for sometime as Jie is still tired.

He nodded and lied on the ground, head on my lap. I'm petting his head. He looks so adorable. I don't even know when will Jiang Fengmian find us. Until then I've to find a way to get us both food. Hope he finds us soon.

In evening, after making sure A-Ying will be alright I went out to find food. I found an inn. I went inside and went to the receptionist.

Lin - Please help me. I need food. I'll work for you.

Receptionist - We don't need you. Get out!

I ran out from there. So rude. I was trying to find work when I saw a thief trying to steal money from an old woman.

Lin - Ma'am!

She looked at me but the thief had already stolen the money and was running away. I ran after him. I'm surprisingly fast. I got infront of him in seconds. He tried to hit me. Not so fast man! I've learned self-defense. I took his hand and twisted it. The money pouch fell from his hand. I took it and left him. He looked at me angrily but I just smirked and he ran away. I gave the purse back to old lady.

Old lady - You're such a brave kid.

I just smiled at her.

Old lady - I want to give you something to show my gratitude. Do you want anything?

Lin - Can I get anything to eat for me and my brother?

Old lady - Of course. Here.

She gave me two sweet potatoes. I thanked her and went in the direction where I left A-Ying. He looks like he just woke up.

Lin - A-Ying! You're awake.

A-ying - Jie. Where've you been?

Lin - I went to bring us dinner. Here.

A-ying - Sweet potatoes!

While eating I asked A-Ying.

Lin - A-Ying, what's Jie's name?

A-ying - Wei Nuying, why?

Lin - Nothing.

We have similar names.

Lin - And how old are we?

A-ying - Jie is 9. A-Ying is 8.

I nodded. After eating we slept.