Ch. 6

Wei Lin's POV

They helped me get in the water. A-Cheng behind me. A-Ying is holding my hands.

I felt something weird in my legs and my clothes disappeared. I am wearing a purple shining bra. What in the hell is going on!? A-Cheng and A-Ying after seeing that, looked in different directions.

A-Ying - A-Jie! Where did your clothes went!?

Lin - I don't know what happened A-Ying.

I took my hands from him and dived inside the water. Then I saw that instead of my legs my lower half has become like a fish. It is very beautiful tale. It's a shining purple color. I BECAME A FREAKING MERMAID!! THAT ALSO A PURPLE ONE!!

A-Ying - A-Jie! What're you doing?

Lin - A-Ying! A-Cheng! Stay there!

I went a little away from them. And then came out of water like you know how Ariel does? Yeah like that. They watched me with awe.

They are staring at me wide-eyed. Who wouldn't? They've seen something they've only heard about. They came to reality when I went to them.

A-Ying - A-Jie! How did that happened? You were looking ethereal.

Lin - I don't know A-Ying.

Yanli - A-Lin! Can you turn around?

I turned around puzzled.

Lin - What is it?

A-Cheng - There is no scar on your back.

Lin - Really?

I looked at them. A-Cheng is so red. Oh My god! He look adorable.

Yanli - It seems like you can heal yourself.

We all nodded.

Yanli - Even though you can heal yourself like this. You will not jump in danger carelessly. And also you have to learn how to come in your human form.

Lin - You're right. No!! More work!!

A-Ying - Don't worry A-Jie. We will help you.

Yanli - I'll look in the library for you.

A-Cheng - What about your clothes, when you will turn into human?

He suddenly asked and got flustered. A-Ying also got red.

A-Ying - Me and Jiang Cheng will wait there.

He literally dragged him away. We laughed at them. I tried to change into my human form but I can't.

Lin - I can't turn.

A-Ying - Try coming out of the water, A-Jie!

I came out and sat on the shore. I became a human again. Thankfully, with my clothes. They went somewhere I don't know and I went to Jiang shushu's office.