Ch. 18

Wei Lin's POV

Our days are going nicely. A-Ying didn't got punishment for that day. I was afraid how will Wangxian start but as you all know. He is a troublemaker. He broke rules and eventually got punishment. He must be in library right now. And I don't know where are others. Perfect time to go talk to Qingheng-Jun.

I followed the same path Zewujun took that day. I made sure which days Zewujun comes and there isn't unusual happening. And today is the perfect day. This opportunity will not come again.

I am here. It's a very secluded area not a single person I saw here. Finally,I knocked. I heard a rustle inside and the door opened.

QJ - A-Huan is that-. Oh! Who are you and how did you came here?

WL - Sorry for coming so suddenly but Can I come inside?

He looked at me suspiciously.

WL - I am Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren's daughter.

He looked relieved and confused. But he let me come in. He sat down.

WL - Let me introduce myself properly. I am Wei Nuying courtesy name Lin from YunmengJiang Sect.

QJ - Fengmian must've took you in. I am really sorry, I couldn't come.

WL - It's ok, I understand. You had your own problems.

QJ - You must be here for classes. But why are you here?

WL - I know it will sound very weird for me. But I think you should end your seclusion.

He was going to object.

WL - No, really. Qingheng-Jun I am not joking around. I know you lost your wife and everything but Lan Zhan and Lan Xichen also lost their mother. I know how does it feel to lost your parents at a very young age. And I understand Zewujun. He had to mature up in a very young age. Why? All because of his father.

WL - He had to take responsibilities he shouldn't have because he is too young for that. And Lan Zhan he still blames you for his mother's death. He has become emotionless. They only lost their mother not their father. But you, you are as stubborn. You should come outside and talk to them. End your seclusion. They need you. They need their father. This is the last chance for you. Because they are still young. Come out take your responsibilities and let them enjoy their freedom for sometime.

WL - Later on they have to take care of the sect. But right now, they are still too young for this. You also know Lan Zhan never visits you. You know the reason too. But you still doesn't come out and talk to him. Instead, you should've come out when Madam Lan died. Because you had your children to take care of. But instead you left them in your brother's care. He is not married yet. And you ask him to take care of children.

I took a deep breath after talking so much.

WL - At last, I hope you come out until...........tomorrow.

He looked at me shocked.

WL - What's with that look? How many years it has been you want more time after that? And I'm warning you Qingheng-Jun. If you don't come out of seclusion until tomorrow. I'm gonna grab you by your collar and drag you out. I will not care if you are an elder.

After saying that. I smiled.

WL - Okay, that's it. I should go now.

QJ - Wait. You are just like your father but sometimes you are like your mother.

WL - After all I am their daughter. And not everything work out by father's ways.

QJ - If you're here, talk with me for sometime. Tell me what's going on in Cloud Recesses.

WL - Gossiping is forbidden, Qingheng-Jun.

QJ - I know, that's why I am asking you. And call me Lan shushu.

WL - Okay.

QJ - Do you like any of my children?

WL - Yeah, they are pretty nice.

QJ - Not like that.

I realized what is he talking about.

WL - Nononono. I don't. I already have someone I like.

QJ - Did you confessed yet?

WL - Not yet. This is not the right time.

QJ - Why do you think so?

WL - You'll see it later.

QJ - Hmm? Oh by the way, are you also a mermaid?

WL - (surprised) How do you know?

QJ - Oh, your mother was one. When they came to Cloud Recesses for studies. We came to know then. She had to become mermaid once a week otherwise her legs would go numb. So, I told her to use Cold Pond for that. Because not many people go there. Me, your Madam Lan and Changze. We used to be on lookout.

WL - Wow! Then Can I also use Cold Pond? It's very annoying to go to Caiyi town every week.

QJ - Yeah, why not. I'll also help you for lookout if you want.

WL - It's ok. You don't need to. You should handle your sect duties first.

QJ - Yeah, you're right.

After that we talked for quite some time. He is so fun to talk to. He is nothing like his brother. Cloud Recesses is going to be more fun. At night, sneakily I went to Cold Pond. I wanted to look for the cave but thought how will I explain it later. So, I just swam around and went back to my room. Tomorrow is going to be fun.