Ch.34

Wei Lin's POV

I opened my eyes and saw a ceiling. I adjusted my eyes to the brightness. I feel so weak. I can hear beep sound. I looked around me and realized I'm in a hospital. There are monitors around me. What is going on!? Did I just got back in my world!? No way! I wanna go back.

Mom - Lin!!

I looked to the side and saw my mother coming towards me.

Mom - Lin! My baby you woke up! Finally! I'll call a doctor.

After the checkup doctor said they will keep me here for another week and will discharge me later. I don't really know how to feel.

WL - How long?

Mom - About 1 year.

Just a year? But it was too long for it to be just a year. After I got discharged I couldn't go back to my life. I tried commiting suicide many times but I was saved. At last I gave up. I can't see my mother crying.

After many years, I never married someone. My brother and sister had children. I often played with them. They became my life. I dragged my life this far. My brother and his wife always looks out for me. My room is filled with paintings and figurines of my other family.

I am already 50 above. I can't go on anymore. I left a note for my nephews and nieces and left from there. I reached the place. It's an apartment building. I used to live here in my high school years. I went to the rooftop. I murmured.

WL - I'm sorry.

And I let myself fall. I feel light. I don't feel afraid for some reason. I closed my eyes. I felt a very sharp pain in my back when I reached the ground. And everything blacked out.

I opened my eyes and closed them again. I am lying on the ground facing the sun. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.

?? - Who's that?

I looked to the side but I can't make out the face of the person because of the effect of directly looking at the sun. But it's definitely a man. There are four of them.

??2 - And what the hell is that person doing, lying on the ground?

??3 - Guys, we should go check.

??4 - She looks familiar.

They all came close to me. I can make out their clothes. And they are definitely the robes of MDZS universe. Am I back? Oh for fuck's sake! Can't I die peacefully? How many more times do I have to die to actually die!?

??4 - A-niang?

I can finally see properly. Oh my God! They are my babies! They've grown so much.

Zizhen - A-niang!

LS/LJ/JL - Ayi!

I feel so weak. I can't speak. They came towards me. A-zhen rested my head on his lap.

NZ - A-niang. How?

I shook my head. I feel so weak and tired I can't form words.

LS - We should take her to infirmary. A-Line, A-yi, go call our parents. Me and A-zhen will take her to infirmary. 

They all nodded. JL and LJ left. LS and NZ helped me to get up. But I can't. It hurts. I shook my head to them.

NZ - I'll carry her then.

He carried me carefully and took me to infirmary very carefully as to not cause me discomfort. When we reached there he laid me on a bed and the healer came. He was surprised but work comes first so he start checking me.

While coming here I noticed the surroundings and I'm in Cloud Recesses. But why were they four together? They've grown. They must be taking care of their sects. But I couldn't think more about that as I was getting tired by the second. So, I just closed  my eyes and didn't realised when I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I heard people talking. But I'm too tired to open my eyes. I can recognize the voices though.

JZ - What the hell is going on?

WY - I don't know either.

JC - She died in front of our eyes. She can't possibly come back when she was dead for years.

NH - Can you all shut up? Shijie, wake up please.

I opened my eyes with all of my might. I looked at him. He is crying.

NH - Shijie!

I smiled at him. And passed out. When I woke up again I had regained my energy. I looked around and saw NH sleeping on the bedside. He looks so cute.

I was admiring him when suddenly the door opened and in came the others.

WY - Jie! How are you feeling now? Where were you these many years? Please say something.

JY - A-Ying calm down, she just woke up.

JC - Yeah, give her some time.

WL - I'm fine now. I just don't know what happened too.

WY - Huh?

I explained them what happened leaving the part where I went back to my universe.

WY - How is that even possible? You died and you got resurrected.

Ironic coming from you.

WL - I don't know.

After a few days, I got discharged. I went back to my life. And I enjoyed every bit of it. I hope it lasts for a long time.

The End.