Ch. 10

Wei Lin's POV

Hmm! These rooms are good. Not bad. Not good but not bad. I was checking the rooms when I heard a commotion downstairs. Oh! It seems like they are here. I ran downstairs. Did I told you all? I can run very fast. It's also a power, I got.

I ran downstairs. Oh no! Too fast. Break. I stumbled. But thankfully. Three pair of hands caught me. Wait! Three? I looked up and saw Jin Zixuan. This peacock has manners. Surprising. I straightened up and cleared my throat.

Lin - Thank you.

JZ - It's fine. Be careful. You must be the one to rent this inn.

Lin - Oh yeah! I have to kindly ask you to leave.

JZ - We'll leave.

Zixun - What are you standing there for? (Pointing at Jiangs). Didn't you heard? Get out.

Cheng - Why should we?

Lin - Mr. Whoever you are. I will ask you to talk to my brothers politely. I am kind of protective of them.

JZ - Brothers?

Jiang Cheng's POV

Yeah! Brothers! 🥲

Wei Lin's POV

Lin - My bad. Let me introduce myself. Greetings, Jin gongzi. I am Wei Nuying, courtesy name Lin.

Jin servent - (whispering) Hey! Isn't she that infamous Wei Lin. Everyone talk about of. They say she is very beautiful. And her cultivation is high also. But she doesn't go out of Lotus Pier, so not much people have seen her.

What kind of rumours are going around about me? Seriously. But at least they called me beautiful. I raised an eyebrow at them

Lin - Am I beautiful?

JS - Huh?

He looked speechless.

Lin - Didn't you just said, that I am beautiful?

I laughed.

Lin - I am kidding. Don't be so serious. Now, if you don't mind. We have to rest.

They left from there. We were standing in silence. But not for long. We three bursted into laughter.

Ying - Did you looked at that peacock's face?

Cheng - Nah! I was busy looking at those servants. They were like they've seen a ghost.

Lin - I was too busy controlling my laugh to notice their faces.

After calming down.

Lin - You guys should wash up.

We went to our rooms. Laughing.