Ch. 17

Wei Lin's POV

Today is officially the first day of class. And they didn't left me alone after that. I convinced them. It was very difficult. And finally they gave up. I mean they can't accompany me every time. I want alone time too. Especially I have to talk to Qingheng-Jun. We are now sitting in the class and today Lan Qiren is reading the rules. Almost no one is paying attention.
Slam! Oh my god! Grandmaster Qiren. That's no good manners.

LQ - No one is paying attention. Okay! You find it boring. Then tell me.Wei Wuxian!

A-Ying stood up.

WY - Here.

LQ - Who was the first one to prosper their family at the cost of their clan?

WY - Wen Mao, QishanWen clan.

LQ - What were the ancestors of Nie clan?

WY - Butcher.

LQ - Jin clan's heraldary is a peony. What type of peony is it?

WY - Sparks amidst snow.

Proud of you A-Ying.

LQ - What are spirits,demons, monsters and yaos?

Everything happened the same way. A-Ying gave the right answers.

LQ - Don't be so proud. As the head disciple of YunmengJiang Sect you should know these things. Tell me. There is an executioner who has parents,wife and children. He has beheaded over 100 people. He died. People of the village left him on streets. His resentment grew and is now haunting the people of the village. What should be done?

A-Ying please answer correctly. He made a thinking pose. And looked at me. Of course he knows that I know what is he thinking. I shook my head. He nodded.

LQ - Don't open your books. Think yourselves.

Lan Qiren was going to speak but my A-Ying is faster.

WY - First:Liberate, Second:Supress and Third:Eliminate. Remind him of his family and calm him down. Grant his unfulfilled wish and finish his unfinished business. If that doesn't work then forcefully make him leave. If he doesn't repent, eliminate it. No errors should be allowed.

LQ - (while stroking his beard) Very well. Not a single mistake. You can sit down. Let's proceed further.

I feel so proud right now. That's my little brother you see. Lecture went well. With. Lan Wangji glancing at my brother now and then. Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang getting bored. And A-Cheng paying attention.

After class we four are standing in the hall chilling out. Day went well.

It's time to go to bed now. We went different ways. Not before calling A-Ying to come with me. I have to talk to him. We are now in my room sitting on my bed. Yeah we don't care about courtesy when we are together.

WL - A-Ying.

WY - Yeah, I know what will you say. It's kind of annoying how you know me so much.

WL - Will you say it now or not?

WY - Okay, okay. I was thinking of a fourth way.

WL - Fourth way?

I know what is he coming to but I will not let him destroy himself this time.

WY - What if we collect all the corpses of the people he beheaded and ask them to handle him? Resentment energy is also energy.

He seems nervous. He must be thinking that I will scold him. But scolding doesn't always work. We should talk to them instead of scolding.

WL - A-Ying, I understand where you're coming from. But how will you control it?

WY - I haven't think of that.

WL - I am not saying you should not, you can do whatever you want. It's your choice. But cultivation world is not like that. They will go against you. Obviously, I will protect you but I don't want my only brother to destroy himself. Resentment energy harm your body and mind. Even if you somehow control it you can't guarantee that it will not affect again. Hm?

He nodded.

WY - I am not thinking of doing anything A-Jie.

WL - I know that. But I'm just making sure that my stupid brother don't do anything harmful.

WY - I am not stupid.

WL - Well, if my intelligent brother is done. Wanna sleep with me?

He nodded so hard.

WL - Okay, okay. Your head will come off like this.

That night we slept while cuddling after a long time.