Ch. 5

Wei Lin's POV

We were going out of ancestral hall when I felt a stinging pain in my back and I fell down a few feet away. SHE FUCKING USED ZIDIAN ON ME!! IT HURTS!!

Cheng/Yanli/Ying - Lin!/A-Lin!/A-Jie!

How did A-Ying even beared it. She used to hit him multiple times. I hate this woman. A-Cheng and A-Ying took me to infirmary not before giving Madam Yu a hateful look. I am now in the infirmary. Healer is putting the ointment on it.

Something is wrong with this body of mine. When the healer cleaned the wound with water. Pain left.

Healer - It's done, I'll tell someone to bring you clothes.

She went out. I was thinking what should I do now? When Shijie came in with my clothes. I changed into them.

We went out and saw A-Ying and A-Cheng sleeping while cuddling. We took both of them and put them on their beds. And went back to our room.

Next morning

I woke up. Bathed. While bathing I tried to touch my scar but it was not hurting. Weird.

After bathing and dressing up, I went out and met with everyone on breakfast. Madam Yu isn't here. They noticed me. A-Cheng and A-Ying ran towards me and hugged me.

Yanli - A-Cheng, A-Xian! She's not recovered yet. You'll hurt her.

She scolded them. But I reassured her.

Lin - It's okay. I'm fine.

JF - I heard what happened. I'm sorry. How are you feeling now?

It's all your fault idiot. If you would've cleared everything with her. She wouldn't have treated us like this. But I smiled.

Lin - It's ok. I'm fine. Isn't Madam Yu coming for breakfast?

Madam Yu - I am here.

A-Ying and A-Cheng sat on their seats. I sat between them. Madam Yu sat with Jiang shushu and Shijie sat beside A-Cheng. I am not liking the atmosphere. It's so awkward.

Lin - I am done. I'll go. I would like to talk to you both after breakfast. Please.

I bowed and left. Followed by A-Ying, A-Cheng and Shijie. We all are sitting by the lake. It became a hangout place for us. No one is allowed to come here. When we want to run away from everything, we come here.

I feel like something is attracting me towards the water. It's a very weird feeling. I feel it every time I come here. But the problem is, I don't know how to swim. Should I ask A-Cheng and A-Ying?

Lin - A-Cheng! A-Ying! I wanna learn how to swim.

Three of them looked at me surprised. With a look of 'Is she serious'.

Lin - I am serious.

Yanli - But you're not recovered yet.

Lin - I am fine. Shijie!

A-Ying - Okay!

A-Cheng - Are you out of your mind?

A-Ying - I am not. I know her. If we refuse, she will practice by herself secretly.

Lin - You know me A-Ying.