2.

Yeji felt out of place. She stood in the backyard of the Shin's mansion, sipping from her third glass of red wine, guarding herself from all the knowing stares and whispers around her. Why had she decided to drop by? She should have stayed home and just chilled by the pool, with a book or just listening to good show-tunes.

Looking at her right, she recognized some familiar faces from her high school.

How things had not changed at all, despite so many years...she was still the girl to be whispered about: she went from being the "diva" with an ego bigger than her real talent, to the "homewrecker" who undermined the sanctity of all these suburban marriages. She had no idea Jeonju was still the same old town she had run away from...close minded, bigoted and judgmental of any diversity.

"Thought you'd need a refill..." a familiar voice startled her from a staring contest with Sieun.

"Ryujin?" Yeji looked over at the raven-haired, almost with a surprised gaze; but then, she remembered it was actually her house and, hence, the host.

"Is that a question? It's the first time a girl forgets my name, after a night together...should we have a repeat performance, to refresh your memory?" She handed her the glass of champagne and took a sip from hers.

"I was just startled." Yeji smiled at the raven-haired, who smirked and stood in front of her with curious eyes.

"Is it me or are those women behind you boring holes in our heads?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow at the whispering women, challenging them to come forward.

"It's not you, it's me. We attended the same high school here in Jeonju and we never got along well." Yeji downed her glass in one sip, sighing in deeply.

"Because you got out of here and they ended up playing the Stepford wives?" She chuckled, stealing two more glasses from a waiter walking by.

"How do you know I left?"

"I knew you were familiar when I first met you, plus your bedroom is filled with Broadway posters and memorabilia. I did the math and Googled you..." Ryujin smirked and leaned over, to brush her lips against her shell. "Gotta say, those magazine shots don't make you any justice, but I love the 'bed series' on Instagram."

"You Googled me huh?" Yeji pulled back to stare up into those darkened orbs, that beamed with mirth. "Maybe we should talk about those pictures in a more private environment..."

"Or I could help out with them, I took few Photography classes. I am pretty good at that..." The raven-haired licked her lips and took her time to undress the brunette in front of her with her eyes. It wasn't that hard to recall what she looked like, naked and writing against her, just few days prior.

"Stop it..." Yeji blushed under those intense eyes. She turned around to face the pool, with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be a pervert and make you uncomfortable. You're just so gorgeous. The most beautiful woman here, tonight." Ryujin stood behind her, brushing her front against her back, with her nose barely nuzzling the back of her head and her vanilla scented hair.

"Thank you." Yeji closed her eyes at the proximity. She knew she was playing with fire in front of so many people. What was happening to her? She never felt so attracted by one-night stands, even if it was with gorgeous partners with captivating eyes and great stamina.

"I'll be inside the house, if you need me. Enjoy the rest of the party, Miss Hwang." Ryujin brushed her fingers along the back of her hand, as she left her on her own, by the pool.

"Who was that girl?" A taller figure approached her from her left side. He stood tall, wearing a polo shirt with his collar up his neck tucked in his dark jeans, that failed to hide the no longer slender silhouette he used to have.