19.

"When are you going to give me my gift?" Yeji crawled over her prone form, as Ryujin sat against the headboard, with a book in her lap.

"Which one?" Ryujin raised an eyebrow at her for a moment and then went back to her book.

"There is more than one." She grabbed the book and simply threw it aside, despite the raven-haired's protests.

"I was reading that." Ryujin huffed.

"You were not." She settled on her lap, knees each side of her hip and hands resting above her heads, bracing against the wall.

"Is this my sweater?" Her hands dropped on her sides, right below the hem of the sweater she had on, the previous day. She probably loved it more on Yeji.

"I borrowed it, I was cold." Yeji leaned down to drop a soft kiss on her lips.

"Maybe because you can't keep your pants on." Her palms brushed down to trace the shape of her backside.

"I never heard you complain about that." She nipped at her upper lip when her fingertips scratched down her asscheeks. "You are enjoying it, aren't you?"

"I'd never complain about this. You think I'm a fool?" She grinned. "I am engaged to the sexiest woman of the year and she is parading around me, half-naked, I would never complain. People are so envious that I get to tap this." She smacked her ass playfully.

"Hey!" Yeji slapped the back of her head.

"You're not the sexiest woman of the year?" Ryujin chuckled, dodging another slap.

"Don't be an ass." She grabbed her by the face and pecked her again. She kissed her again, slowly, when Ryujin's fingers caressed the back of her thighs and up her back, under the hem of her borrowed sweater.

"Can you get me my phone?" Her lips trailed along the side of her neck, nipping around the hickey she had already left there the night before.

"Sure." She leaned over the raven-haired to get the phone off the charger and unlocked it with the pincode that she knew by memory. It was her own birthday date.

"Thanks, love." She pulled back and took the phone, scrolling to the email app and opened a link on the browser. "Here."

"A new house? We just got our apartment, Ryujin." She furrowed her brows in confusion. "Even if it looks like our apartment."

"That's because it is." Ryujin chuckled. "It's the studio room." She looked at the brunette. "It's now your music studio room."

"Mine?" Yeji looked into her eyes.

"You want to write an album right? Inspiration strikes at any time and I thought it could be useful to have a place where you can play or sing, without being disturbed." Ryujin leaned down to kiss her. "It's soundproofed."

"Is it ready? You built this for me?" Yeji dropped the phone and threw herself at her, who took her weight in.

"It's ready for you, when you come home." Ryujin stroked along her back slowly. "I didn't touch it."

"Ryujin, I don't know what to say..." Yeji looked down into her eyes.

"Just say yes when we'll be standing at the end of the aisle, in a few months." She rolled the brunette over and settled against her.

"You know I will." She pulled her down for a soft kiss and threw the covers over their heads.

**

"I knew I'd find you here." Ryujin leaned against the doorway of the new studio room and looked at her with a smile.