4.

1 year later

"Yeji, dear...what a pleasure to see you again." Mrs. Shin welcomed the brunette, kissing each cheek softly, like the perfect host she was.

"Mrs. Shin, thanks for having me. It's a wonderful party." Yeji had still vivid memories of the last one, hosted in the same house, but she hoped for a smoother night this time.

"Any friend of my Jinnie is welcome. Have you seen her?" The dark-haired woman looked around for her daughter, with no luck. "She's probably in her room, taking a nap or with her nose stuck in one of those books she loves so much. Would you mind go check on her and tell her she's requested downstairs with the rest of us?"

"Sure thing, not a problem." Yeji navigated through the house, grabbing a couple of glasses on her way upstairs, towards what she supposed was the bedroom zone. The Shin mansion was huge. Besides the ample backyard - that also included a pool - there were two floors, a basement and at least 3 bedrooms. Stopping in front of a wooden door, she pushed it open with her forearm and was surprised to find it empty. Where was Ryujin?

"Is that for me?" The girl's voice startled her. She turned around carefully, not wanting to spill her drinks, and stared at the raven-haired, emerging from the en-suite bathroom, wearing loose pants and unbuttoned silk shirt, that left her toned upper body exposed.

"Your mother requests your presence downstairs." Yeji handed her a glass and took a sip from hers. Her throat had gone dry, at that sight. It's not really something she was unfamiliar with. She had seen Ryujin naked, many times, yet the effect was always the same.

"I'll be there soon, I got lost in a chapter and lost track of the time." Ryujin downed her glass in one go. She was thirsty and hungry. "Is it crowded?" She set her glass down and walked to the mirror, to button her shirt up.

"Less than last year's." Yeji set hers down too and walked up to the raven-haired, circling her waist from behind to chase Ryujin's hands with hers and to undo the shirt's buttons.

"Thought I was supposed to getting dressed." Ryujin smirked through the mirror at her. Turning around, she let the brunette divest her of the shirt, letting it pool at their feet.

"We can tell your mom you were showering or something." Her nails scratched along the defined muscles of her abdomen, sending shivers up and down the girl's back. "You're so hot..." Her lips pressed along the column of her throat, nipping and kissing the porcelain skin alternatively.

"Pot and kettle, honey." Ryujin's hands slid down her back, carefully bunching the fabric of her expensive dress higher, so she could grab onto her firm backside with both palms. "No underwear? Did you hope to get lucky?" She tilted her head back, out of the brunette's reach.

"You always end up ripping them off, I'm running out of underwear." Yeji pushed her against the wall, beside the bathroom's door. Her front pressed into the raven-haired, that was palming her bare asscheeks with both hands.

"Your panties stand in the way." Ryujin moaned into her ear. Her lips nibbled on her tender lobe, sucking it inside her mouth. She couldn't wait to get both naked and sheathe herself into the brunette, releasing her obvious tension.

"So do your boxers, but I do not cut into them." Yeji's hands had finally managed to push her pants and boxers past her thighs, freeing her appendage. "God, do something..." She was whimpering with each slap on her backside. It seemed the raven-haired had found another way to make her beg for it.

"My name's Ryujin." She rolled them over and pushed them inside the en-suite bathroom, needing to find the nearest surface where to sit the brunette on. She kicked the door shut with her foot and walked back to the brunette, who was now perched on the marble counter with her legs spread and her dress riding high on her thighs.