15.

"Ryuddaeng?" Yeji trailed her fingers along her sternum, following her movement with her gaze.

"Yeddeong?" Ryujin paused the movie to stare down at the brunette lying in her arms.

"Why don't you bring more of your stuff here?" She nuzzled the fabric of her shirt. She wondered why they had even bothered to get dressed in comfortable clothes, after the long steamy session they had been engaged in. Oh right, to greet the delivery guy.

"To have more clothes to steal?" Ryujin grinned and nuzzled the top of her head. Her hand slipped under the hem of her shirt, stroking along her side and the side of her belly.

"You're insufferable." Yeji huffed and settled back with her head against her shoulder. She tried to reach for the remote, but Ryujin kept it out of her reach.

"We're still checking those apartments out, right?" Ryujin switched the tv off and threw the remote aside, to give the brunette her undivided attention.

"Yes, of course." Yeji leaned her back to stare up at the raven-haired. "I still want to move into a place that is ours but until then, can we start doing this here?" Her palm slid down to slip under the hem of her shirt to stroke along her toned stomach.

"Is there any room left in your closet? Or should I live out of suitcases and boxes?" Ryujin curled her arm around her back and shifted lower to be able to kiss her softly. "I saw your walk-in closet."

"I can make room for you and I can always move some of my stuff in the guest room." Yeji's fingers trailed upwards. She circled the girl's nipple slowly.

"Mmm." The raven-haired's hand pushed the back of her shorts to grip her by the backside. She pulled her closer and nuzzled her nose against hers. "Are you sure?"

"I want to come home to you." Yeji's palm slid downwards to caress along her ribcage. "I want to wake up with you there, without wondering how many nights you'll stay over."

"You sound pretty sure." Ryujin nodded gently. "I'll pack some, this upcoming weekend then."

"I'll make room in my closet." Yeji rolled over in her arms. She rolled on top of Ryujin, who cradled her between her arms and legs. "When are you going to ask me?"

"When you least expect me to." Ryujin's hands slid up and down her back, caressing her with gentleness.

"Give me a hint?" Yeji nibbled on her own bottom lip. Pouting was a weapon Yeji could use against her.

"No." Ryujin grinned at her pout. "You'll have to wait for the right moment."

"You're no fun." Yeji leaned in to nibble on her bottom lip. She sucked it in her mouth and scratched the skin around her nipples with her nails.

"I disagree." Her hands reached for Yeji's backside, rolling her hips into her. "We had so much fun until a few hours ago."

"Smartass." Yeji pushed against her chest to sit up. Her shirt was quickly discarded to the side and she tugged Ryujin by the front of her shirt.

"Eager much?" Ryujin lifted her arms to get her shirt off her and she smirked when Yeji's eyes trailed down her front. She still looked at her like the first time they had seen each other naked. She still looked at her with the same desire but with so much love too. It was the same but not really.

"Are you complaining?" Yeji rolled her eyes at her. With her arms sliding around her neck, she sat fully in her lap with their chest pressed together.

"Me? Never." Ryujin's hands felt like magnets for her backside. She held Yeji by her ass, under the shorts, and pulled her down, grinding her against her newly formed bulge.