10.

*
*

Yeji was supposed to take the weekend off and fly back to Seoul, since the shooting was on hold due to an accident with the rain machine. She was supposed to but she couldn't, because she was needed here just in case.

She slammed the hotel room closed and leaned heavily against it. Tilting her head backwards, she closed her eyes and counted to ten, to avoid screaming out in frustration.

She missed Seoul. She missed being in Seoul with Ryujin. And, of course, she missed Ryujin. She missed her even more lately, since they had had trouble talking for more than 10 minutes straight.

Kicking her shoes aside, she let her jacket drop off onto the floor as she walked further into the room. If she was lucky, she could try and get to talk to the raven-haired woman before she passed out after another exhausting day in the courthouse.

"So, how many times have we broken up and gotten back together, this month?" She could recognize that voice anytime. She could do it anywhere.

"We are currently broken up." Yeji sauntered over to where Ryujin sat and simply dropped in her lap, reclining over her in the armchair.

"Who left whom?" Ryujin's fingers brushed her hair back and pulled her down, catching her lips for a hard and deserving welcome kiss. Their lips parted and their tongues brushed slowly. It was a languid kiss that alternated deep kisses with simple pecks.

"You did." Yeji pushed her forehead on Ryujin's and reached for her hand, pinning them against the back of the couch.

"Fools. They don't know what they are talking about." Ryujin rolled her eyes and leaned up to lick the seam of her lips.

"Let them write whatever will help them sell copies." Yeji's arms cradled her face and tilted it to the side, so they could keep on kissing slowly.

"I'm not used to being in the spotlight, but I trust your words on it." Ryujin's hand dropped to her waist and held her from it, as she pushed the armchair back into a more lying position.

"Hello there." Yeji crouched over her prone form and pushed down against the raven-haired, who simply welcomed her added weight. Their front slid through the clothes and their mouths joined, for slow kisses.

"Hey you." Ryujin smiled against her mouth. Her hand cupped her face, brushing her thumb over her cheek.

"How long are you staying?" Yeji settled comfortably in her girlfriend's arms. She let her right hand drop between their bodies to slip under the hem of her shirt, to scratch her abs with her nails.

"Until Monday morning. I have to be in court in the afternoon." She whimpered and pulled her higher against her front, until the bulge forming in her pants settled comfortably against the apex of Yeji's thighs, through their clothes.

"So, I have you here with me for two days?" Her nails trailed down the front of her jeans. Her fingers started toying with the zipper, making Ryujin's breath itch in her throat.

"And three nights." Ryujin grunted under her breath. She felt her fingers slip through the slit of her jeans to graze her junk, through the boxer briefs.

"We should start taking advantage of that, don't you think?" She lifted herself off Ryujin just to push her open pants down her thighs, with the raven-haired's help, and to start palming her through the boxers.

"Shit." Ryujin's head was thrown back. She didn't want to say it out loud, but she was already close to releasing all the frustration of these days apart. She was so close to coming in her boxers and making a mess.