17.

"Ryujin..." Yeji leaned over the prone raven-haired and whispered in her ear, pressing her front against her bare back. "Ryujin, wake up."

"Tired." The raven-haired buried her face into the cotton sheets and reached for the brunette behind her, pulling her closer.

"Baby, can you open your beautiful eyes for me?" Yeji nuzzled her ear from behind and crossed her arms under the raven-haired, who groaned but opened her eyes slowly.

"What is it?" She cleared her throat and raised herself on her elbows, carrying both their weights.

"Look out the window and tell me if it isn't the most breathtaking sunset you've ever seen." She nibbled on her earlobe and caressed her flat stomach slowly. "Can you imagine standing on the beach, exchanging our vows, with the sun setting behind us?"

"Sounds dreamy." Ryujin nodded and looked at her over her shoulder. "Is that what you want?"

"I want you to like it as well." Yeji slipped on her back beside the raven-haired, who lowered herself back on the mattress and pulled her closer. "It's our wedding, not just mine."

"But you're the one who fantasized about it, no?" Ryujin stroked her palm along her side, under the blanket they were sharing. "What did you dream of?"

"It's stupid." Yeji looked away from her.

"No, it's not." Ryujin tugged her closer to kiss her shoulder. Leaning her chin on it, she brushed her lips against her ear. "Tell me and I'll try to make your dreams come true."

"Marrying you is my dream come true." Yeji nuzzled her cheek softly. "I like the idea of doing it here, on a beach. I really do."

"But?" She kissed her ear again.

"In a garden park is quite romantic as well, don't you think?" She reached for Ryujin's hand and kissed her knuckles. "It could be perfect in springtime."

"Then, that's what we'll do." Ryujin freed her hand to cup the brunette's cheek. "I'll ask someone from my firm to look into it."

"We have a wedding planner for that, Ryujin." She rolled on her stomach and slipped under her arm, tucking her head closer and on the same pillow where she laid.

"Fine, we can ask them." She curled her forearm around Yeji's head and leaned down to kiss her gently. "What about our honeymoon?"

"Where do you want to go?" Yeji whispered against her mouth.

"Well, I've been to Europe before." Ryujin brushed her lips against hers. "Since you'll be traveling around the world to promote the movie, why don't we keep it relatively close and relax? Something like Jeju or Japan maybe."

"You're sure you don't want to go somewhere farther away?" Yeji laced their hands together and tucked them under her chin.