𝐭𝐰𝐨

CHRISTOPHER SAT in the passenger seat, while nic and the girls sat in the back. Eastyn was scrolling though her instagram feed as she liked some fan edits.

" you guys have any plans today? It's cause we haven't uploaded a video together in ages" nic interrupted the silence as this idea popped on his head. The fans have been asking for a friend group car video in so long.

" i don't think I have any plans," tee shrugged as she locked her phone, placing it on her lap.

"yeah same, we can have snacks during the video and stuff" Eli suggested as she received a nod from nic.

"speaking of food," tee mumbled, bringing her body upfront as she placed her palms on each side of the drivers seat. She tapped the boys shoulder, "can we pass by McDonald's?" she asked him, in a not polite way.

" you have money?"

" no?"

"then" he shrugged, "I'm not paying for you if that's what you think"

"Matthew Bernard sturniolo" she chuckled, "you missed the exit to going home, guess we're going to McDonald's after all" she tilted her head, a teasing grin plastering in her face as she saw the defeated expression of the driver.

And they did end up going to McDonald's, all because Matt missed the exit. He payed for tee's food as the rest payed for themselves.

teethebee

tagged: elithebug

tagged: elithebug

tagged: pepsikid, ubermatt, birdhater

teethebee: photo dump of behind the scenes of new vid !! ur welcome everyone

liked by pepsikid and 295 others
_________________________

user: YOU LOOK SO PRETTY IN THE FIRST PIC WHATTT

user: okay why am I excited for this video

ubermatt: you should've put a trigger warning
^ teethebee: wdym??
^ ubermatt: you look too ugly i had a heart attack
^ teethebee: hope it killed u.

ubermatt: oh my god I'm going to puke 🤢🤢
^ teethebee: shut up your like secretly in love w me
^ ubermatt: fuck off.

birdhater: yes we stole her phone to take the last pic

user: the amount of snacks

user: YOU GUYS ARE SHOOTING A VID TOGETHER
^ teethebee: the groups back together!

              THE GROUP spilt up and each got 4 snacks each. Well that's what they had intended, but came out with more snacks than they were supposed to get.

   Matt and tee were at the counter, the cashier taking each item and sliding it across a red scanner which let out a beep sound.

   Tee wanted Dr Pepper  , so took out a can of the drink and set it on the counter. Matt gave her a disapproving look since he had to pay for everything, "what? Your snacks are worth way more can't you just pay for this one drink Matthew?"

   "forcing me to buy you snacks is one thing, but this?" he gestured to the soda, "this is just not it"

   " your such a baby" she chuckled, giving the cashier the can of soda. She smiled at him teasingly as she tilted her head, while Matt just scoffed at the girls actions.

   " I fucking hate you" he murmured, before giving the cashier his card.

   "what took you guys so long?" Chris asked as he hopped off the minivan, walking towards his grumpy brother.

   " I'm never paying for her again!" he scolded, pointing to the brunette next to him, "she's making me go bankrupt"

   " your such a pussy, Matt" nic chuckled, seeing how his brother was making a big fuss out of the scenario.

  "yeah Matt, are you going to go cry now?" Tee asks, taking her plastic bag that filled with random snacks, "I still don't get why they fucking need to use plastic bags, do they not care about the environment?"

   " okay don't go Greta thunberg on us" Matt complained as he hopped into the drivers seat.

A SPEAKS

one thing:
I love Greta thunberg literally have nothing against her. Just for the sake of this story I put her in.

Also Matt just wants to put Eastyns stress levels above the moon atp.

he still payed for her so that's progress ig