𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

EASTYN AND ROSS skipped history, and now they had lunch which meant they were on their way to the cafeteria, "you sure your friends would be cool if I sat with you guys?" ross asked as he walked side by side with Eastyn.

"yeah dude"

ross opened the double doors of the cafeteria; the smell of chicken entering their nostrils. Eastyn stopped at her tracks as she looked for her friends, seeing them all sat in the round table.

she gestured to her friend group, hitting Ross on the shoulder to get his attention, "there they are"

the two made their way to the friend group, elisia seeing them first. She looked at her best friend first then at the blonde boy next to her, wiggling her eyebrows at Eastyn while she just playfully rolled her eyes.

"I didnt know you were friends with the triplets," ross said as he dabbed up Chris, "yo"

" what's he doing here?" was the first thing that came out of Matt's mouth

"He'll be staying with us thank you very much," Eastyn assured him as she gestured for Ross to sit next to her.

"bro he plays lacrosse with us," Chris said, while Matt gave him a duh look.

Eastyn turned to Ross who was taking out a cheese sandwich from his backpack, "oh you never mentioned that?"

" you never asked, E"

"E?" She repeated.

ross cleared his throat, now turning away from Eastyn, "sorry I uh"

"no no, I like it" she assured him, her cheeks growing a little red from the sudden nickname.

"no no, I like it" Matt repeats in a mocking voice under his breath.

nic only covers his mouth to make sure he wouldn't let out a chuckle, looking at his friends as he gave them a look, "what was-"

   Chris was interrupted by Elisias palm on his mouth, sending out an awkward chuckle, "Christopher," She turned to Chris as she gave him a death glare as if to shut up.

  "ew!" eli whined as she snatched her palm out of his mouth, now looking at her palm with disgust, "you fucking licked me!" she fake gagged, wiping the drool on Chris' sweatshirt while he just covered his face using the table as he laughed.

"I hate partner work" Eastyn mumbled under her breath, as she crossed her arms over her chest. She put her hand up for her teacher to see, "can we work alone?"

"it's be best if you worked with a partner Ms. Winslow"

she only roller her eyes, turning around to see if anyone was free. To her unlucky surprise, no one was. All her classmates sat next to her partners while she just sat there like a soar loser. She groaned as she fully turned around, looking at Matt to see if he was free. As to her luck, he was smiling at this stupid blonde girl while she hit on him. Probably the boys partner just so she could make out with him later.

she put on an awkward smile as she slowly turned around, being startled by a boy infront of her, "you don't have a partner right?"

"nope"

"okay then be my partner, E"

"be your partner?" She chuckled, taking her dirty mind the wrong way

"well?"

" for the project I will dumbass"

he also chuckled, "so" he crossed his arms, "yours or mine?"

"yours, my house is not the good place to have projects in. Too many distractions" she confessed honestly.

"Kay, here's my number" he smiled, writing his number on the plain sticky note stuck on her desk. She only watched as she bit her lip with s smile, " text me so I can text you ny address" he gave her smile before making his way out of the classroom. Eastyn took the sticky note and looked at the number, giggling as she put it in her pocket.

this guy was making her giggle now, amazing.

  despite having a pretty blonde girl infront of him, Matt had been shifting his eyes a lot to look at Ross and eastyns conversation. Why was eastyns face red? Why was she giggling so much? Did she just call him dumbass, that was their thing?

oh shit