𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

" EASTYN WINSLOW!" ELI exclaimed through the hallways of the second floor as she made her way to her best friends room. It had been a few weeks since the incident meaning tee was still in bed, hugging her favorite plushie and crying once more.

   "Nope" nic complained as he tried to pull the blanket off of her but with no use. She groaned at his actions, saying they should leave her alone, "you can't stay in your bed this is fucking unhealthy"

   " I want to sink in my bed and un alive myself" she whined under the blanket, but received eye rolls from her friends.

   " we came here to get you to go out, come on your going to love this place" eli nudged the girl, again and again, hoping some convincing would do.

   " tee!" nic whined, now taking the blanket off of her. The brunette whined and whined while her friends did some convincing, "fine, I'll be down in 10" she mumbled

   "okay, just don't be late!" Eli called before closing the door, her and nic high fived in victory before going on as if nothing had happened.

   "is she up?" her mom asked as she saw nic and Eli come down the stairs. The two gave her a thumbs up before going to sit on the sofa to wait for her. Tees mom smiled in relief before going back to reading the book about business.

   A solid 15 minutes later, Eastyn finally came downstairs as if she hadn't had a mental breakdown for the past week. She looked good as new, yet her lips were upside down.

   "finally!" Eli complained, but sighed as she dragged her friend by the wrist outside into the mini van, "the whole crews here" Eli smiled

   " where are we going anyways" Eastyn grumbled as she wearily put on her seatbelt. Nic informed her that they were leaving to an art gallery where she could paint for one hour. Her mood changed quickly at the thought of painting, she completely forgot the calming feeling she got when the brush touched the canvas, or when two colors created a different shade that was perfect in her imagination.

  Eastyn put on one of the aprons hanged on the rack near her, before going to a nearby canvas to start painting. All the materials were there for her which made it much easier.

   She started by taking a shade of baby blue, meaning she had to mix the blue with the white, and painted half the canvas with that tint . She stood for a solid minute before continuing to add more and more detail into her work, she bit her bottom lip since she was very determined and focused into the art.

   " your staring a bit too much there, Matt" Chris said lowly as he saw his brother stare at the brunette in front of him.

   Matt didn't really hear Chris as he was still looking at her, admiring her brown hair that was put up in a claw clip, leaving a few strands falling. He turned his attention to the canvas, seeing how talented this girl was, how she was very focused and very detailed in her work.

   "matt!" Chris now screamed in his ear, making Matt jump out of his thoughts. The middle triplet looked at his brother in confusion as he shoved him a bit to the side, he gave him a 'what the hell?' look before going on to focus on his artwork.

   " how are you so talented?" nic complimented his friend as he gathered all his thoughts about her art work, really digging deep into the meaning of the shadow and shapes.

   Tee only smiled at his compliment, she had been too focused on the art to remember the time they were given, "two minutes!" the man in the suit that read on the back, 'where your art lies' said.

   "I'm so close" she mumbled to herself, now adding a shadow to some of the bushes and adding white particles to show the shapes and bring them to life, "and done!" she smiled, now leaning back to look at the art she had done.

   By now, all her friends gathered around her as they inspected the art work in front of them. An oak tree that had pink flowers instead of leaves, with bushes surrounding it from every corner. The sky blue as the light of the sun gave a shadow to the matter, the shadow being tilted to the right.

   "dayum girl" Eli stated as she placed all her materials and brushes back, "all this in one hour!"

   the girl was a bit slow since she was still putting the materials back in their places, " cmon we're going to get ice cream" nic said happily as he ran to the minivan, this making the rest of them run with him as they were fighting for the front seat.

   Matt stayed behind, he could've just went with them, but didn't, "your canvas is pretty cool" he muttered quietly, startling the girl.

    she stopped trying to detangle her apron, turning slightly to look at him, "thanks" she smiled, before going back to untying the apron from her waist. She grunted as she tried, before, "can you um.." the girl gestured shyly to the tied apron.

   Matt rolled his eyes, telling tee to turn around so he can he can untie the knot. His fingers begin to untangle the knot as Eastyn keeps her eyes ahead of her. As he untied it, his knuckles faintly brush on the little exposed place on the girls back, sending goosebumps on her skin. He skin is soft, like a baby's. The blue eyed brunette can smell a vanilla scent, a soft one. She smelt like the autumn breeze, or when your mom bakes pancakes for you. 

   as he finishes untangling her apron, Eastyn turns around as she is startled with the less gap between them. She gulps, "thank you" she says, it coming out as barely a whisper.

   He stares into her honey eyes, for a solid 15 seconds, before tucking in a loose strand of hair. She gulps at the sudden touch, but he just send a thin lipped smile before stepping away and making his way to the car.

   Eastyn let's out a loud sigh, what was that?

A SPEAKS !!
I wanted to say this whole art moment thing isn't my idea, but instead  inspired by STARG1RLDREAMS

go check out their book 'good gold" !