𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

after about 15 minutes of waiting anxiously, sitting on the sofa that neared the entrance of her house as her left leg bounced uncontrollably.

the bell rang, it took eastyn a second to realize it was for her, so quickly ran to the front door and slowly placed her hand on the knob. after a mental pep talk to herself, she took a deep breath before twisting the knob and revealing the figure on the other side.

"hey tucker cave" she smiled at him.

"hi, ready for our date?"

"vanilla is the only ice cream flavor there should be"

"but it's so.. plain"

"that's how i like it"

eastyn and tucker sat in small ice cream shop, each of them having a cup of ice cream in their grip as the two chatted and got to know each other.

eastyn wasn't going to lie, being there with tucker made her forget about all the drama she had, completely. but it didn't make her really that comfortable with him, because someone's annoying voice had to always bring her back.

she wasn't on speaking terms with that person, so why did he have to bug her even in her own mindset?

"okay so i texted nic, and he said they should be here in a few. the plans going good"

"yeah, cool cool cool cool cool"

"that's so many cools"

eastyn sighed as she took another bite out of her ice cream, "just nervous"

tucker widened his eyes sarcastically, "wow really? oh my god, i never noticed!"

eastyn chuckled as she darted her eyes around the mall, "stop you look like a fucking squirrel looking or for your food and shit" he teased, to which she playfully rolled her eyes. tucker squinted his eyes at her before taking a really big bite out of his ice cream scoop to which made him complain, "brainfreeze!" he said rather loudly as he held his head.

"why the fuck do i have to come with you guys here?"

"your our uber, should know that by now"

matt rolled his eyes as he groaned and followed his two triplet brothers around the mall, "you know what's a good idea, getting your license"

chris chuckled as he looked back at his brother, "yeah no"

"hey, you think this looks good?" nic put up a sweatshirt that was knitted with thick cotton, "and before you say anything about the weather, i don't give a shit"

chris looked back at matt with a cheeky smile before looking back at nic. he let out a snicker but then nodded to his brothers question.

nic grinned at chris before placing the sweatshirt in the basket of clothes they picked out, "okay i'm done with picking out my clothes, you guys done?"