𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ 

nic ❣️
________

nic ❣️:
TEE
TEEE
TEEEE
ANSWER MEEE
bro
ANSWER HELLO
earth to Eastyn

tee 🏃‍♀️:
HUH
WHAT

nic ❣️:
so
we're filming today

tee 🏃‍♀️:
nic

nic ❣️:
PLEASEEEE
your my favorite human ever
I love you so much

tee 🏃‍♀️:
all that just so I could join u?
fine.

nic ❣️:
ok
just hurry up

tee 🏃‍♀️:
wdym 'hurry up'

nic ❣️:
cause
were kind of in front of ur house?

tee 🏃‍♀️:
NICOLAS

nic ❣️:
SORRY OKAY
JUST HURRY UP OMG

tee 🏃‍♀️:
omg
be down in five
ihy.

nic ❣️:
LYMMM <3

            EASTYN QUICKLY changed into a plain brown top along with her favorite ripped jeans. She put her hair up using her white claw clip before spraying 2 shots of perfume on her body. She snatched her purse as she put her phone inside, and ran down the stairs where her black converse laid. She quickly put them on before running outside to be met with the last minute planner, "scootch" she mumbled as nic made way for her to sit, " why are you guys obsessed with last minute plans?"

   nic just shrugged as he kicked onto Matt's seat yelling at him to drive. The middle triplet just rolled his eyes as he shifted the gear to D before pressing his foot on the gas pedal.

   It was a 7 minute drive to the triplets house considering their house wasn't that far.

   Nic and Eastyn talked about Taylor swifts songs and how she was the best human ever (obviously). While chris just nodded along the conversation and Matt stayed silent, the time he spoke was when he made fun of something Eastyn said, of course it was.

   "so it's another baking video?" tee asked since she saw the baking ingredients set on the counter infront of her. Chris nodded as he made his way to the kitchen. The camera was already set by Eli, she was joining them too.

   "wait we forgot flour," the oldest triplet stated .

   " such dumb idiots forgetting the main ingredient," tee shook her head as she mumbled those words, "chris can you get me this?" she stood on her tiptoes as she tried to reach the flour on the top shelf, but couldn't because of her height.

   A tall figure stretched their arm above her body to reach to the top shelf, taking out the flour. It wasn't chris though, but his annoying brother. She didn't mumble a thank you since he shoved it at her chest lightly.