𝐬𝐢𝐱

the group were driving home from school, but tee wanted a snack since she was hungry, considering the school was 20 minutes away. Matt stopped at the gas station since he also needed to refuel the car.

   " your going in alone?" nic asked as he watched his best friend leave the car.

   " I won't take long" she gave him a smile before making her way to the small shop. Tee entered the store as the cold ac hit her body sending goosebumps along her skin.

   She picked out a chocolate bar along a Lipton ice tea, peach flavored of course. She sighed before making her way to the counter, but Clint eastyn didn't see the 'wet floor' sign, meaning she was now slipping and was near breaking her back.

   But someone had stopped her from falling, a brunette with green eyes, he was about the same age as her. A small blush crawled into her face as she quickly let go of his grip, "thank you" she mumbled, glancing up at the boy.

   He gave her a smile, "I'm Austin by the way" the boy took out his hand so she could shake it.

   She returned the gesture, "eastyn" she smiled back.

   " your really pretty by the way, can I get your number by any chance?"

   her lips slightly parted, no one asked her for her number before. She nodded as she took out her phone, giving it to him as he typed in his number, she took the phone back as she added him as 'Austin:)'

   He did the same, as she typed her number in his phone, he saved it as a new contact before leaving, "see you around, clumsy" he teased.

   Her face turned red at the sudden nickname, she squealed  before making her way to the counter and paying for her snacks. She skipped to the car and unlocked the door to be met with her friends, "what's got you so jolly?" Nic asks

   " this guy asked me for my number, oh my god!" she sang, covering her face as she blushed.

   " no way oh my god!" Eli cheered as she nudged her friend.

   Her phone vibrated, making her look down at it to see the new contact she added sending her a text. She smiled as she picked up her phone, opening the text.

______

ⁱᵐᵉˢˢᵃᵍᵉ
_______

Austin :)
hey clumsy
your not falling again are you?

eastynn:
haha
very funny

Austin: <3
anyways
what are you doing today?
any plans?

eastyn:
you want to ask me out?

Austin<3:
maybe?
mini golf?

eastyn:
are you kidding me?
mini golf it is yes

Austin <3:
ok pick u up at 7
send me your location

Eastyn:
and he's a gentlemen
I'll send u my location when I get home :)

   " who's she texting?" Matt asked as he reversed the car since he was done refueling gas into the car.

   " some guy she met at the store" nic shrugged, but Matt was not shrugging this off.

   " some guy?" he repeated, his jaw clenching slightly. What was this weird feeling in his stomach? No it could never be that way, that's weird?

   " his names Austin , super cute" Eli  informed the boy, who was on the verge of driving into a ditch right now.

   " huh" he murmured. Who was Austin anyways? What was so special about him that made tee smile when she though of him?

   tee looked at Matt with a quizzical expression, he was acting weird. First chris, now aiden?