𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

WHEN MATT AND Eastyn had arrived home, matt was the first one to leave as he quickly began walking into the house. Eastyn didn't bother reacting as she quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and hopped off the car to follow him.

   "matt!" she said, hoping to stop him but no use. She kept following him as he made his way upstairs to his room.

  She waited a minute as he entered his room, not even bothering to close the door but instead just sat on the edge of his bed. She sighed debating on whether or not to enter his room, but she did it anyways.

   she saw that he was trying to wrap a bandaid around his knuckles, but struggling to do so, "let me help"

  Eastyn snatches the bandaid from his grip, unwrapping to inspect his wounds,
" come on you need to clean it"

  " i didn't ask for your help"

   "didnt ask for yours either, but here we are"

  she stood up, her hand still holding his bruised one. It took Matt a minute but eventually he stood up. She took him to his bathroom and took out the first aid from the cabinet while he placed himself on top of the toilet seat cover.

"it's gonna hurt" she stated, taking off the wrapping from the alcohol swabs before taking it out of the packet.

  She slightly tilted his hand before lightly dabbing the swab on his knuckles. Eastyn could feel Matt slightly flinch, "sorry" she mumbled, before continuing to lightly dab the scar.

   as she did all that first aid stuff, matt watched her closely, seeing how she bit her lip when she focused. Or when she furrowed her eyebrows slightly to determine her concentration. Or when her hair kept falling infront of her face, and when he wanted to put them back, she won as she did it before he could.

  She glanced up at the boy, seeing him already stare at her to which she quickly looked down  and away from his eyes, "thank you" was all she let out,

   Matt realized he'd been staring at her as he quickly looked away, "for what?"

   "just, thank you"she finally wrapped the white bandaid around the boys knuckles before placing everything back in the white box and placing it in the cabinet under the sink.

  She sighs as she leaves the bathroom, matt following behind her, "where's nic?"

  " no one's home"

  "great" she sighed, crossing her arms. The girl turned around and made her way to Matt's closet, opening it to all the various clothing pieces.

   "what are you doing?"

   she didn't reply, instead took out red pajama pants and a black shirt, then made her way to the guest bathroom. Matt only left his mouth agape as he watched the girl take his clothes, "yeah by now you should take my whole closet since it's the only thing your good at!" he exclaimed, hoping she could here him from the bathroom.

  " great idea!" she replied sarcastically, but Matt frustrated by her sarcasm as he threw himself on his bed.

   After about 10 minutes, matt heard the bathroom door unlock. He rolled his eyes as he heard footsteps coming to his room, now ready than ever to scold the girl. But once she was in his view, he couldn't seem to find any words that could come out of his mouth as whole.

   His short sleeved black shirt was oversized as the sleeves covered her hands till her elbow. And the red pajama pants had been covering her whole feet from the length difference between the two, "you done staring?" she teased,a slight chuckle escaping her lips.

   Deja vu quickly rushed through both of their veins. From the night the two were in a hotel room, cuddling.

   The next morning Matt staring at her a bit too long while she teased him about staring for a while now.

   " you done staring ?"

  its complicated having someone you hate publicly and even inside you but there are other feelings that are more dangerous like liking them.

   Liking your nemesis is like being fucking dumb, how could you like the person that you made your number one goal to make their life miserable, but if anyone else does it, you lose your mind.

Oh shit, I like Matt

Eastyn had been denying it ever since she felt this tricky feeling inside her heart and she kept fighting saying it wasn't true. But now, saying it wasn't so bad after all. Well it was considering Matt was her nemesis for basically her whole life, and being the one to ruin everything, so how could she like him?

  "hello? Earth to eastyn!" matt waved his hand back and forth infront of her face, seeing how she was sat next to him but just staring at the floor.

  "fuck off" she mumbled, slapping his hand away from her view.

   Matt only tilted his head over so slightly and brought his body a bit down to look at her face, "eastyn, what's up"

  she only gulped, "why do you hate me Matt?" she spit out, now turning around to look at the boy who fixed his position as he straightened himself.

  Matt licked his dry lips as he tried to make some form of sentence, because this question definitely caught him off guard, "I don't hate you, tee" he mumbled, it barely coming out as a whisper. Eastyn quickly raised her eyebrows at the sudden confession, seeing how he was being quite serious about this, "what's my life without my little tee to bug? It's like my whole identity"

  " i hit you sometimes. Tease you at other times" he whispers, and Eastyn swears she catches him staring at her lips. And maybe she also catches herself doing the same.

   It was complicated, their relationship. Yes they hated eachother, but those other moments where life literally screams, YOU GUYS DONT HATE EACHOTHER, comes smacking their faces.

  This was matt she was talking about, someone she'd never purposely smile for, or even kiss. Last thing in her list before this very moment.

   So the air between the two decreased as Matt started to lean in, and unexpectedly, Eastyn doing the same.

they were less than an inch from touch, but interrupted by a loud noise coming from outside the room and making its way to matt's room, "matt!" the familiar voice whined.

eastyn quickly jolted backwards as matt did the same, the two now turning around to look at the bedroom door, " is matt dead?" the other familiar voice asked.

the door now swung open, revealing the other two triplet brothers, "oh for fucks sake matt i've been calling you and you had the audacity to ignore me? wow!" nic complained, completely missing out the other person in the room.

" oh hi tee, you didn't tell me you were coming over?" chris asked as he made his way to the girl, going in for a hug.

" oh right" she sighed under her breath, now letting go of the youngest triplet, "so how was the 'study session' with ross?" nic asked as he quoted the phrase using his fingers.

chris looked at eastyn who had an awkward expression on her face, so turned to his brother for help. matt only slowly shaked his head as he slightly widened his eyes, chris getting the message, "so, now that your here we should do something?" chris changed the subject, who received a look from nic.

while eastyn looked at nic, chris also looked at him as he gave him a look to shut up. nic only rolled his eyes before going on with the conversation, "we could go live?"

"what would we do being live? not like we have something intresting planned or anything?" matt asked

"life update matthew! the fans haven't seen us live in forever! we could like answer questions and shit"

matt only shrugged as he watched chris take out his phone and open his instagram account, sliding it to the camera option then to live.