𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

eastyn had just finished from her third lesson of the day, now making her way to the library since she had a free lesson for fourth period.

  she decided to put on music while she walked, cause why not? So took out her headphones and connected it to her phone using bluetooth, before placing it on her head and choosing a song using her phone.

  someone will love you better, johnny orlando began to ring her ears. she smiled as the song began to play as it was one of her favorites.

  while she listened to the song, she felt an arm grip around her shoulder, so quickly put her head phones down and turned around to look at the person next to her.

  "what are you doing?"

  the blonde boy only chuckled, "where are you going?"

  "that's none of your business," she stopped walking when it was a dead end, now turning around to look at him and face the boy. But ross never took his grip away from her, "get off me, asshole!"

  "what?" he acted dumb, which made eastyn want to literally snap his head.

  "i said get off me!" she punched his hand, but with no use. The boy now began to push her to the wall, touching her waist and placing his hands under her shirt.

  She began to whimper, biting her bottom lip as she punched the boy in the chest, but with no use. Before he could do anything else though, he was snatched from his jacket and pushed to the floor.

  eastyn now sighed, beginning to run and hide behind the figure, "didn't i tell you to leave her the fuck alone!" matt yelled, as he kept a hand infront of eastyn as if he was a shield.

  ross only chuckled. now standing up from being on the floor, "fuck you matt," he said, before punching him straight on the forehead, leaving a dripping scar filled with blood across it.

matt only groaned at the gesture, holding his now swollen and dipping cut in pain. Eastyn cupped her mouth in shock, "fuck you ross!" she only shook her head, beginning to walk towards the boy, now slapping him across the face.

  he held his cheek as a smirk was plastered across his face., now turning to look at eastyn who's eyebrows was furrowed in anger, "whatever" he mumbled, before brushing past matt and walking away from the two.

   the two now stayed silent, eastyn staring at the wall while matt just stared at her, "you okay?" he finally said, which made eastyn turn around.

  the brunette looked at matt, flickering her eyes a bit as she glanced at him, "you need to clean that cut"

  she took him by his hand and led him to the nurses office, where surprisingly no one was there, "hello! nurse?" eastyn called out, but with no reply.

  she only sighed, letting matt sit on the patients bed as she went and grabbed a first aid kit from the closet.

  she placed the box next to matt as she unboxed it and took out alcohol swabs. She took her hand and brushed his hair back so she can get a clear view of the cut, "thank you, for.. doing that"

  matt now glanced up at the girl, his eyes admiring her face features. He tried looking away, but couldn't bring himself to.

  eastyn now looked down at matt, the two now sharing a glance at eachother. For long moments, matt looked at her with his blue eyes, and she swears she catches him looking at her lips, and maybe she catches herself too.

  her heart beats as she now stops from dabbing his cut, her only focus being on him. matt begins to lean closer hesitantly, not knowing whether or not eastyn wanted the same, but she did.

  she was the one to connect their lips.

  matt's lips are softer than anything she's ever known. like a snowball, like melting and floating in water. it's sweet, it's effortlessly sweet.

he cups her cheek, placing one strand of hair behind her ear as he kisses her, but he couldn't stop himself from smiling, and neither could eastyn.

  they finally let go, but still touching foreheads breathlessly. Eastyn now looked at matt, who was also shocked as ever.

  "was this better than the other two kissess?" matt joked, making the brunette playfully roll her eyes.

  "shut the fuck up" she mumbled, now taking the first aid box and placing it back in the closet.