𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

"i'm sorry but i still can't believe you actually took the cat home"

the group all sat in eastyns room, staring at the ginger cat that's been sitting on the brunettes lap for the past few minutes, "i'm a cat person?" she shrugged, looking at the animal under her," thinking of it, i don't even know what to name her"

chris snickered before going back to being serious, "her?"

"yes, her christopher" she said, squinting her eye at the boy who was just trying to hold in his laugh.

"kitty?"

"no what the hell"

"nala , like the one in simba," eli suggests, to which her brunette friend jumps and nearly kills the cat from how she loved the name amy had thought of.

"yes yes!"

"be careful bro, you literally nearly killed the cat!" matt whined, now taking the cat in his arms. he was not much of a cat person but this one was different,

"never thought matt would hold a cat in my life but here we are?"

"i'll throw nala on the floor," he said, which made eastyn throw daggers at him.

"if you even dare-"

"i will!"

nic chuckles as he crossed his arms, kneeling backwards so he could whisper to his younger triplet brother,"is it just me or are they not arguing how they usually are?"

chris nodded, looking at nic then back at his friends, "they kissed"

"to be honest i feel like they did"

eastynwinslow

eastynwinslow: i'm so in love w nala it hurts liked by nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo and 284k others

liked by nicolassturniolo, christophersturniolo and 284k others

comments restricted for this post

"you guys kissed just admit it!"

nic and chris have been forcing matt to admit it, as the oldest triplet paced around the room while chris just jumped on matt's bed to annoy him, "we never did!"

"we. don't. believe. you!" chris jumped on the bed, trying to make matt admit something they knew they were sure it did.

"so what if we may have kissed?"

"see matt you guys- WHAT!" nic was about to say another reason as to why matt kissed his for long nemesis, but he had already admitted he did. nic turned to the middle triplet with a cheeky grin only to find his cheeks changed into a tinted red, "oh!" he pointed to his cheeks, to which chris turned around to look at his brothers face.