𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

..
DOUBLE UPDATE????

eastyn wore her dress, now leaving the bathroom as she looked at herself in the mirror. her hair was still undone and eli was coming to pick her up in one hour.

she looked at herself in the body mirror , eyeing herself to make sure the dress fit her perfectly. it hugged her curved waist as it showed her body shape. on the right side of her dress, their was a big slit that reached up to her knee.

the girls makeup was done and now she was using her curling wand to curl her hair. she put her bangs in a roller and opened it at the end to get the curved wave look.

once she was done with her hair, took her thirty minutes which was a record considering it usually took her an hour. she put on her jewelry, gifts her mom had given her just for prom.

she sprayed her favorite vanilla scented perfume then took her purse that had her lip liner and lipgloss that she would redo if she had to, also that contained her phone obviously.

when she walked down the stairs, her mom had already been waiting for her. the girls mother smiled at her, "my baby's all grown up!" she dramatically said to which eastyn smiled at her.

"mom" the girl sighed as she took her in for a hug.

"you look so beautiful!" her mom complimented her, "hey let me take a pic" eastyns mom took eastyns film camera from her hand as she began snapping pictures.

after taking the pictures, eli texted eastyn informing her she was outside. after one final goodbye since her mom couldn't get enough, the girl made her way outside and into her best friends car, "oh my god you look so fucking hot!" eli complimented to which eastyn blushed slightly.

"the goddess speaking herself!" eastyn complimented back to which eli also blushed.

once the two had arrived, they quickly looked for one of their best friends. row chin eli spotted first, seeing tucker in the crowd with nic and chris. eli gestured for eastyn to follow her as the two held hands so they wouldn't get lost in the crowd.

after everyone complimented the other, the group just started to chat about how this was their last prom together and other stuff they were doing together for the last time as seniors.

eastyns eyes though narrowed everywhere but her best friends as she was trying to look for something, or maybe someone. but to her surprise didn't find him, "hey did matt come with you guys?"

"no tucker came to pick us up since matt was running late. he told us to leave and that he would catch up once he was done" nic informed her. she only nodded slowly before looking down at her nails.

she cuddled herself as she excused herself to get a drink, now going to the fruit punch and beginning to pour it for herself, "damn" she heard someone say behind her to which she turned around.

the girl rolled her eyes once she saw the guys familiar face. he only smirked at her as she now began to walk past him but he stopped her with his grip, "for fucks sake"  she mumbled before splashing the fruit punch right on the boys face, "don't fuck with me ross"

"fuck you eastyn!"

"oh you wish" she smiled at him before actually walking away. the boy was left flabbergasted while she was just happy she stood up for herself. now he knew he couldn't mess with her anymore.