𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

chris had been placing his books in his locker so they could head to lunch, while
matt leaned on the locker next to him as the two chatted, "do you know what's for lunch today?"

matt crossed his arms, now taking out his phone from his back pocket, "did you not check the school site?"

the younger triplet slammed his locker shut before looking at his brothers phone, "no?"

"they post the lunch schedule there" matt clicked on the lunch menu displayed on their high school site, now putting his phone in an angle where chris could read what was displayed, "sometimes i wonder if you really attend this school or not"

"i'm not bothered to open the site"

"your not bothered to do anything, christopher owen"

"she's not coming matt"

"i never asked if she was!" matt snapped, slamming his tray onto the table infront of him.

okay, he did really enjoy when him and eastyn fought or argued, but what was more annoying was when they didn't talk at all. it made adrenaline rush through his throat, wanting to come out any second.

he hasn't seen her at school today despite them not sharing the first four lessons together. they shared two lessons at the end of the day today, and he couldn't be more anxious.

he fucked up, he knew he did. he hurt her feelings. And to make it ten times worse, jolene had to post that picture. it was not even his choice for gods sake, she kept telling him how to pose and he didn't realize it looked wrong, because matt had to be a fucking dimwit.

the middle triplet played with his food as endless thoughts came rushing in his head. how would he explain everything to eastyn? she didn't want to talk to him, she made that pretty clear.

but what made those thoughts jump out the window was when the source itself entered the crowded cafeteria. he fixed his posture as he watched her walk to the bofet to pick out what she wanted.

her hair was put into two dutch braids that were held by a cute little hair tie that consisted of a white bow. she reminded him when they were little kids and how she loved wearing anything that consisted of a bow or a butterfly clip of some sort.

and to make matters even more complicated , she made her way to the groups table. sitting down and greeting everyone, everyone except matt of course.

okay, she was mad mad.

at least she didn't distance herself from her friends.

"hey matty!"

matt sighed, turning around to be met with the blonde. he looked back at eastyn to see that same expression she had when they were under the rain.

he hated this, having to see her hurt and him being the reason. he had to put an end to this so stood up and took jolene's hand to take her away from the group.

"look jolene-"

she giggled, placing her hand on his shoulder before looking up at him. and now she was leaning in to kiss him. but he swerved right in time, "can you just listen instead of trying to kiss me a million times a day? how many times do i have to tell you to leave me and my friends alone?"

jolene's giggle now turned into an expression of hatred, "of course, it's because of that slutty bitch eastyn"

"what did you say?"

she raised her eyebrow, now crossing her arms over her chest to show a threat of some sort, "you heard me"

"i suggest you fucking leave, joe"  he says between his gritted teeth

"what?"

"you heard me" he mocked her voice as she groaned, stomping her right foot on the ground before walking out of the double doors of the cafeteria. 

the group all sat in the library for their free period, sitting in a little corner as they chatted up, "guys proms next week!" eli smiled as she reminded everyone.

prom is a formal dance, typically for seniors. although all high schoolers have prom, it's the most important once your in your senior year. it was something to celebrate and remind the students of their accomplishments and hard work during the school year, and how it's their gate to adult hood and responsibilities.

eastyn had completely forgot about it, she didn't have anyone to go with for gods sake, "i don't think i'll go" she sighed.

matt quickly looked at her as he asked for the reason. one she heard his voice, she blinked continuously. him talking to her had brought her away from reality, but quickly back to it, "i don't feel like it" she shrugged.

"it's not a choice sweetheart, your coming with us" nic shrugged, "i don't have someone to take me but i'm coming with you guys anyways"

"yeah eastyn if you don't go none of us are" chris said, looking at eastyn and then at matt.

"fine" she finally agreed, which made everyone cheer.

"be quiet! this is a library!" the librarian scolded them.

"sorry"
"oops"
"sorry, won't happen again"

it was the last two lessons of the day, meaning matt could see eastyn again. he even came early so he could just see her walk in the class, just so he could have a chance to talk to her.

his leg bounced uncontrollably as he twirled his hoodie string around his index finger, watching the door.

"Matthew sturniolo, excited for history?"

matt looked up to be met with mr williams, he chuckled, "sure", remembering eastyns rants about how history was the worst subject, and how she hated mr william deep inside her gut.

just as the bell rang, a group of people entered the classroom, crowding the room as everyone sat in their places. when everyone settled down, the boy realized eastyn had been part of that crowd.

she sat next to one of her not very close friends considering she looked pretty shy next to them. the two chatted up as mr williams prepared the lesson in the projector. eastyn had heard something funny because that smile she had formed on her face, making matt also smile a bit.

he hadn't realized that she caught him staring, as she narrowed her eyes at the boy. he seemed zoned out as he hadn't realized they've been holding eye contact. when he finally did though, matt quickly looked away, gulping before looking back only to see the girl now listening to what mr williams had to say.

matt sighed as he went back to staring at the notes he wrote on his notebook, okay there was nothing except doodles he drew on the lined paper.back to more i guess???

nai speaks!!

okay matt really needs to settle things with eastyn cause they both are sad

poor things 😔😔😔

anyways dw they'll be happy soon #trust

friendly reminder to drink enough water and that your body is absolutely perfect the way it is! and you are absolutely stunning, don't let those jealous rats(sorry for my language🫢) change that fact!!

-nai <3