Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    When Su Ying traveled from another world, she encountered a trafficker beating up a kidnapped child.

    She thought of beating up the trafficker who bullied the child, but she couldn't wake up.

    After beating the child, the trafficker said: "This woman is dead, dig a hole and bury her." "

    I've never seen such a beautiful woman, it's a pity to bury her."

    Another scolded: "Not even a dead body. " Let it go, you are such a scum."

    "Just kidding, hurry up and bury it."

    The two carried the woman and threw her into the pit dug in advance.

    The little girl chased after her crying, "Don't bury my mother."

    The boy rushed over, "I'll fight with you."

    The trafficker beat and kicked several children, and quickly tied up the children who broke free from the rope and gagged their mouths Throw it back to the cabin in the woods.

    "The sky is so cloudy that it might rain, so bury it quickly."

    Su Ying's mouth and nose were filled with mud, and she was about to be buried just after passing through, causing her to burst out all the supernatural powers accumulated in her body.

    The ground shook like an earthquake, and it lasted for more than ten seconds before everything returned to calm.

    The earthquake was definitely not caused by her supernatural ability. She didn't have such a great energy yet, but she was finally able to move.

    Su Ying crawled out of the soil and fainted from the shock of two human traffickers who were still in shock from the earthquake.

    ...

    "Aunt Su, you don't even remember your daughter, so you have amnesia?"

    Han Jingchen was quite shocked. Aunt Su was obviously breathless at the time, but she came back to life after the earthquake, and even lifted them from the collapsed ruins. Dig out below.

    "Well, the forehead was smashed during the earthquake just now, and I forgot a lot of things."

    Su Ying traveled from another world. Fortunately, this body did not die for a long time, but she did not inherit the original owner's memory at all, so she could only tell the four children that she lost her memory.

    Children are so coaxing, she said that they all believed her when she lost her memory, and they all told her everything they knew.

    From the mouths of a few children, Su Ying roughly understood this parallel world. Except for the different historical processes in the past few decades, it was the same for thousands of years.

    So even if you don't inherit the original owner's memory, communication is not a problem.

    Gu Cancan was very frightened, stuck to Su Ying and did not let go, looked up at her.

    "Mom, I'm Cancan, and you're also my mother if you lose your memory."

    Su Ying was born in another world, and she followed the principle of equivalent exchange since she was a child. She occupied the original owner's body and should raise her child.

    She smoothed Gu Cancan's rough hair, and said softly, "Okay, I will remember."

    Han Xinxing changed positions, pushed Gu Zhinan away, and squatted on the other side of Su Ying.