Chapter 39

Chapter 39

    Chen Wusheng was leaving the Educated Youth Spot to go to Yangcheng today. The Educated Youth Spot was mostly envious, and some were a little bit jealous, but overall they congratulated and sent them off in a friendly manner, which showed that Chen Wusheng was fine with being friends.

    Chen Wusheng also gave the items that he couldn't take away to the educated youths at the educated youth point. The car was outside the farm. The educated youths helped him pack his luggage together, and the female educated youth gave Youyou candy, couldn't help but kiss This well-behaved child.

    Until the Hao family came to 'send off' Chen Wusheng.

    The Hao family has many brothers, and Hao Chunying, a girl, was born in three generations. Seven or eight cousins ​​rushed into the educated youth courtyard. Unlike Hao Chunying's sweet and thin, the Hao family's cousins ​​are all tall and burly, It's so aggressive, it's no wonder Director Hao called Su Ying to maintain law and order.

    Director Hao's own son was the loudest.

    The cousins ​​saw that the cousin Lihua was crying in the rain, and she didn't cry at all, which made her look more pitiful. The baby sister has never cried so badly except for being wronged by Chen Wusheng since she was a child.

    "Chen Wusheng, come out, you bastard, talk to my sister clearly before leaving."

    After all, the educated youths had to live on the farm, and no one dared to speak out for Chen Wusheng.

    Chen Wusheng kissed Youyou's cheek, after a few days of getting along, the little guy has basically accepted his father's identity, Chen Wusheng apologized: "Wait for Dad."...The educated youth courtyard is so big, Chen

    Wusheng

    and Hao Chun On Ying's side, seven or eight cousins ​​from the Hao family and Su Ying were on the other side. No matter how soft their voices were, Su Ying and the others could still hear them.

    Seven or eight cousins ​​took the initiative to stay a few steps away from Su Ying, because director Hao had already warned that Comrade Su was a serious policeman with great strength. The current ex-husband doesn't even give her any face, let alone outsiders.

    Let Su Yinglai just want them to behave themselves, not to cause trouble, and he will do it impartially if they are caught at the police station.

    Chen Wusheng was tall and tall, with a calm face, "Comrade Hao Chunying, I don't think there is any need for us to meet again. If you insist on saying goodbye for the last time, it's okay. If you have any questions, please ask." Hao

    Chunying Take a few deep breaths, she is not a stalker, so she just wanted to ask, "Chen Wusheng, have you ever liked me even for a moment in this year?

    " , She chased Chen Wusheng for a year, but he was indifferent.

    Undetectable pain flashed in Chen Wusheng's eyes. He came to the South Island from the Great Northwest with pain all over his body. Immediately there was a girl like a lark, who grew up with thousands of pets and pets, chasing after him and saying like him.

    Until now, Chen Wusheng has actually resisted.

    This girl has never suffered. Like Shen Meijing back then, girls from other people's families have even been reduced to the point of exchanging marriages for their elder brothers or younger brothers. They have enjoyed too much material and love, and they don't know what setbacks are, and they don't understand every day. How hard is it to save five yuan a month?