Chapter 57

Chapter 57 [Fanwai 3] Secretly Like

    Han Jingyuan brought his daughter to work and encountered a kidnapping case. She was also a teacher in Xixi's kindergarten. Xixi used supernatural powers to locate the teacher and quietly told her father that her favorite teacher Xiaojiang was currently in an abandoned factory building in the suburbs.

    Han Jingyuan immediately arranged for the rescue, then called Su Ying and asked her to come to the city bureau to pick up her daughter after get off work.

    Before going out, Han Jingyuan told his daughter, "Baby, a good boy can't lie, mother will come later, do you want to tell her the truth?"

    Han Jingxi tugged at her father's sleeve, begging miserably, "Mom knows that the baby uses supernatural powers. Be angry, dad will send me to grandma's house for two days."

    She is still too young, every time she consumes too much power, she will become weak and sick, every time Su Ying treats her well, she will be punished accordingly.

    Su Ying has always prevented Xixi from using her abilities, but this time the baby is an impatient teacher, so she couldn't help but preemptively locate the teacher before her mother came.

    Han Jingyuan was so softhearted that he called his mother-in-law and said that he would not be back at night, and asked if she could come over to accompany his granddaughter?

    As soon as Qu Hui heard it, she knew that the big and the young had violated Su Ying's ban again, so she resolutely refused the little baby's request on the phone, "You can handle your own affairs by yourself, it's useless to find grandma." Han Jingyuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and asked his colleagues to help take a

    look Xixi, when her mother came to pick her up, he led a team to the suburbs to rescue the hostages.

    Su Ying was also worried about Teacher Xiao Jiang, but she didn't criticize Xiao Xixi this time. She stayed at the Municipal Public Security Bureau to wait for the result.

    Han Jingyuan's speed was very fast, and there was only one kidnapper who didn't want money or life. He just wanted to teach Jiang Ran a lesson for his crush, so the rescue process didn't take much effort.

    Both Xiaojiang and the kidnappers were taken back to the police station.

    ...

    Xiaojiang's family has already arrived. Her father was in business in Pengcheng but could not be contacted. It was her stepmother and stepsister who came.

    Huang Rujuan came up and slapped the kidnapper, scolding him and seeming to explain at the same time.

    "Why do you use my daughter as an excuse for your own crime? Do you think she will be moved? No, we will only hate you more."

    Tang Suicao couldn't help crying beside Jiang Ran, and explained to her half-sister while crying .

    "I didn't expect that after rejecting him, he would go to you to vent his anger. I'm sorry."

    Jiang Ran shook off her hand indifferently, "You are not my family, what are you doing here?"

    Huang Rujuan and Tang Suicao were being searched by everyone It was embarrassing to see.

    Han Jingyuan came over and explained to the little girl, "After we received the report from the school, we called your father. He couldn't arrive immediately in Pengcheng, so we asked your stepmother to come first. You can hear your father's voice on the phone. Anxious, he is very worried about your safety."