Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    After returning from Su Lianqiao's house, Wen Yan had nowhere to go, so he went back to the rented room and slept.

    The new colleague is very nice, and I vacated a room in the east wing of the small courtyard at home and rented it to him.

    My colleague's mother is also very nice, she saw that he opened the door and delivered a plate of wrapped raw dumplings.

    Pork and cabbage stuffed, he had eaten it once, it was much better than clear water noodles, dipped in vinegar, it was delicious in the world.

    There are always so many heart-warming bits and pieces here, which make him nostalgic.

    "Xiao Yan, it's not a problem for you to clear the noodles and boil the steamed buns every day. In the future, my aunt will make dumplings for you. If you feel embarrassed, I will buy flour fillings and I will make them for you." "Thank you, aunt.

    " Wen Yan's smile is very warm, which is very popular with aunts and aunts.

    "You are welcome, by the way, you are still going out now, my cousin's family will come over later, as my aunt told you before, she has a job and she is beautiful, you and her have a look, you don't like it and you don't like it Embarrassed, how about it, let's have dinner at my aunt's house tonight."

    Wen Yan transferred to the animal husbandry station in Beijing, and there was an endless stream of people keen to introduce him.

    Wen Yan couldn't hide his heartache, and shook his head and refused, "Auntie, I want to visit my brother."

    Wen Yan's brother died, and he was going to the cemetery again.

    The aunt sighed, it seems that he still doesn't want to find a partner, she understands, she doesn't force her, let alone get angry, the neighbors take good care of him.

    "Go ahead and eat dumplings by yourself at night."

    "Well, thank you, auntie."

    Wen Yan rode his bicycle to the suburban cemetery, and he finally brought his younger brother with him.

    Su Ying walked up the mountain from behind, and came to Wen Yan's side one after the other. Looking at the photo on the tombstone, it was exactly the same as the man in front of her. It was Wen Yan who put her black and white photo on it.

    She stood silently for a few minutes before she opened her mouth and said, "Why did you bury your brother here?"

    On the way up the mountain, Wen Yan picked a bunch of unknown wild flowers on the side of the road, put it in front of the grave, and explained: "Wherever I go in the future, I will take my brother with me, so as to remind myself, don't forget how he died. "

    Su Ying turned her head and looked at Wen Yan's expressionless face, showing no emotion. This is his true character after removing the disguise, right?

    She asked: "Then how did your brother die? Was it true that the fishing boat was caught in a storm and fell into the sea and drowned?"

    Wen Yan turned her head and denied with a smile, "No, he died before falling into the sea , do you want to hear it, I can tell you."

    There was danger all over her body, the danger of being about to tell a secret.

    Su Ying also laughed, "I don't want to hear it."

    Wen Yan was choked back by this unexpected answer, and asked puzzledly: "I don't want to know? Then why are you coming to me alone?"

    Both he and Su Ying Hiding indistinct common secrets, with just a few small hints, one can guess the invitation signal released by the other party.