Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    At noon, I made four dishes and one soup, sliced ​​meat with green peppers, stewed tofu with fish head, vegetable soup with fish balls, stir-fried water spinach, shredded hot and sour potatoes, two meat and two vegetables plus one soup.

    I don't know if it's because I started to fly when I got home, and the kitchen was a mess when the food was ready.

    If there is no rush to clean up, I can only count on the nanny.

    Su Ying heard from Han Jingyuan that the family's nanny came to him for a few years when he was a child, and after he got married and became a widow, he came back to the Han family to be a nanny.

    The Han family respects her from the old man to the children below.

    Su Ying was also very polite, "Aunt Zhen, please clean up the kitchen."

    Fu Yuzhen was moved when she saw that the children had left food for her. Some of their little sisters were nanny, and the treatment for her was not the best. But the Han family regards her as a human being the most.

    "I'll clean up the house, you go to the hospital quickly, the old man can't wait."

    ...

    Su Ying and the four children returned to the hospital with food.

    In the old man's ward, there was an old man with the same gray hair, who brought white rice with him, looked at several children and said solemnly: "

    Han Jingchen, I can taste your nanny's food, unless you give me a taste Taste the food you brought, otherwise I won't admit that you know how to cook."

    Han Jingchen was so excited to jump up, "I only made the portion for Grandpa and Uncle Yi, so you can only taste a little bit."

    Tong Jinguo I couldn't wait to pick up a fish ball, it was fresh and tender, and I tasted a few other dishes. It's true that it's not Han's nanny's skill, but it's quite delicious.

    He looked at the children in disbelief, "You lied to me, old man, did you buy this off-the-shelf from a restaurant?"

    Han Jingchen calmed down, stopped falling for the trick, and said, "That's right, it was bought from a restaurant. It's not rare, Uncle Yi, hurry up and eat."

    Han Huaishan laughed proudly, his great-grandson can cook, Han Huaishan was very pleased.

    "Suiyi watched them make this with his own eyes. You have many filial sons and grandchildren. Ask them to deliver food to you." After another

    taste, it is light and less oily, which is very suitable for patients. It is different from restaurants, that is. A nostalgic taste of home cooking, the taste of home that you will miss if you don’t eat it.

    Han Xinxing pointed to the green pepper inside the sliced ​​meat to show his merits, "Grandpa, I cut the green pepper."

    Han Jingchen disliked it, "The biggest failure is the size of the green pepper. Do you think it goes well with the sliced ​​meat? The food should also be beautiful, okay? It’s only good for the eyes.”

    Han Huaishan picked up a green pepper and praised: “Grandfather thinks it’s the right size, and the stars are amazing.”

    Han Xinxing was proud, not forgetting his little uncle and sister, “The other dishes were washed by my little uncle. The rice is steamed brightly."

    Tong Jinguo's heart felt sour with jealousy, and he always felt that in this month, the two children of the old man Han's family had been reborn, they were still so thorny, but they were quite sensible.