Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Han Jingyuan seemed to sit down at random, and the seat he chose was very close to Su Ying. The distance between the two was no more than three inches, and Su Ying could even feel the warmth of the man's body.

    Su Ying also said casually: "The light is on your side."

    She was about to turn over and go to sleep, when Han Jingyuan said: "I'm ready for the husband and wife obligations you mentioned during the agreement."

    Su Ying was not sleepy at all. , I was so annoyed that Han Jingyuan came out of the shower and dressed coolly, and he was so subtle, so he came to fulfill the obligations of husband and wife.

    It doesn't matter whether it is a few days earlier or later, the key is that the timing is really wrong today.

    She really wanted to let herself go and forget about everything, but she was afraid that Yuanshen would wake up with this body and take Gu Zhinan and Cancan away. In Han Jingyuan's eyes, 'she' was a heartbreaker who had slept with her.

    I'm afraid Han Jingyuan will be even more sad.

    Su Ying struggled for a long time, then gritted     her teeth and asked , "     Why today?

    " "You did it on purpose. Why did you choose today? Is it because being in your home makes you feel safe?"     Han Jingyuan: ... "Can't you?"     "I'm not in the right mood." Su Ying said truthfully, "It's too deliberate, why don't you change the day?" ?”     Han Jingyuan’s handsome face showed no emotion, but Su Ying could see countless cracks in the color of the aura around him.     He was sad, disappointed, disheartened.     Su Ying was taken aback, but she just rejected the obligation of husband and wife once, should she react so much?     Just as she was about to make amends, Han Jingyuan turned off the light and lay down next to the edge of the bed.     "There's nothing I can do about you." His tone trembled, "Go to sleep."     ...

    Before six o'clock in the morning, Su Ying and Han Jingyuan had arrived at the train station with their four children.

    Han Huaishan's physical condition can be compared to five years ago. Han Jingyuan was talking to the old man on the platform, and Han Huaishan nodded frequently.

    Han Xinxing tugged on Su Ying's sleeve and told her to look at the entrance of the hard-seat car, "Mom, look, that's brother Qinghe." Su Ying saw that Xie Feicui and Sheng Jianye took Qinghe to see off Cheng Guizhi on the platform

    . , Su Ying heard the quarrel, so she didn't go to say hello.

    I heard Sheng Jianye's tone not high, but he expressed his position firmly, "Mom, you asked me to be the son-in-law of the Xie family, and my father-in-law gave our family 600 yuan to build a house. To be a man, you have to be trustworthy. I have given Qinghe changed his surname, it is inappropriate for you to bring the grandson of the Xie family back to the Sheng family."

    Cheng Guizhi was so pissed off by the change in attitude of the eldest son, that he could only hope for his grandson, only when he brought the child back, would the son continue to send money go home.

    She coaxed: "Qing He and grandma go back to their hometown, grandma buys meat for you to eat." Qing He

    didn't want to go back, he wanted to be with his parents, "Grandma, you can leave the meat for your cousins ​​to eat, I Mom and Dad will buy delicious food for me, and even if I have no meat to eat with my parents, Qinghe will be happy."

    Xie Feicui's heart warmed, and she kissed her son's little face, and then said to Cheng Guizhi: "Mom, from now on you I remit the old-age pension every month, and there will be no less."