Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Very few people know about this, and Qiao Lanlan also knew about it by accident in her previous life.

    Duan Chen's mother had a congenital heart disease. When her younger sister was born, the younger sister also inherited a congenital heart disease. She had no breathing right after she was born.

    Duan Chen's father was afraid that his wife would not be able to bear the shock after waking up, and would induce a heart attack, which would also be dangerous for the pregnant woman.

    He found an abandoned baby and told his wife that it was their daughter.

    And the biological daughter who was breathless when she was born was sent out by the nanny to find a place for a proper burial.

    Duan's father would go to the cemetery every year to pay homage to the daughter who had no fate.

    When Qiao Lanlan paid homage to Lao Ding in her previous life, she happened to meet Duan's father paying homage to his own daughter, and overheard it.

    In her previous life, Duan Chuxia did a lot of outrageous things, and the Duan family covered her up. As a result, Duan Chen was in the position of the criminal investigation team leader, so she couldn't be promoted again. It's a pity.

    In this life, she slandered Su Ying as a spy again, and Su Ying was her good friend. Qiao Lanlan couldn't be more angry, and the matter was not over.

    Originally, Duan Chuxia was not born to the Duan family. Qiao Lanlan didn't plan to tell anyone about it. After all, it was Duan's father's decision back then, and Duan Chuxia was still a baby at that time.

    But Duan Chuxia is getting more and more excessive, bullying her good friend is not enough.

    She ran home and wrote a crappy informant letter with her left hand. The letter stated that more than 20 years ago, in order to hide from the mother, Duan's father replaced his own daughter who was born lifeless with an abandoned baby.

    She plans to send this letter to Captain Duan Chen of the Criminal Investigation Detachment of the Beijing Municipal Public Security Bureau, who is Duan Chuxia's brother.

    Although not many people knew about it back then, the doctors who delivered the baby and the nanny who helped to bury them all knew about it.

    It should be easy for the captain of the criminal investigation team to find out the truth about the letter, right?

    ...

    On September 1st, the four children will report to elementary school and high school respectively, and Su Ying will also go to work in the cafeteria.

    Qiao Lanlan was very good, she really asked Gu Zhinan and Han Jingchen to be in her class.

    The two teenagers went to school with Qiao Lanlan, and Su Ying sent the two girls to elementary school.

    Han Jingyuan asked: "Do you really need me to send it?"

    He took half a day off when school started today, but the children and Su Ying said that he was not needed.

    "Look, it's all arranged, you are busy with yours."

    Han Jingyuan said melancholy: "I took half a day off in the morning."

    Su Ying asked Cancan, "Can I ask Dad to take you to school?"

    "That's okay." That's great."

    Han Xinxing said, "Second Uncle, change into your military uniform and look more handsome."

    Han Jingyuan: "You're asking too much." But he still complied.     Han Jingyuan remembered something, and said to Su Ying