Chapter 54

Chapter 54 End of Text

    After staying at home for another two days, Su Ying intermittently told Qiao Lanlan about her time in another world.

    "As long as I can remember, I have lived with my adoptive mother in the slums. My adoptive mother is a junior therapist. She can support our mother and daughter by treating people for minor illnesses and pains." "But gradually I found that

    , Some people treated by my mother killed their prey and would secretly give some meat to our family. To be honest, the mutated animal meat from another world is really hard to eat, but it is still precious, because eating people will give them strength, and later , they will bring some crystals to my mother.”     “I have been in poor health since I was a child, and my mother would exchange some of her blood for me every month. If I don’t change it, I will feel very uncomfortable. I don’t want , but my adoptive mother said, I have a very rare disease, and I will die if I don’t change it. She doesn’t want me to die, so I beg me to be patient and live to accompany her.” In fact, she can bear the pain of blood transfusion, she     just I don't want my mother to be weak due to excessive blood loss every month.     "After a few more years like this, my mother's health became worse and worse, and then my brothers and sisters who used to come to my mother to treat their injuries began to take turns replacing my mother, taking their blood and giving it to me."     " There are a total of six people who have changed my blood. Their blood is much purer than my mother's. I have grown from weak to strong, and I have also awakened the same healing ability as my mother, even better than my mother. I can support myself by treating others.”     “The adoptive mother asked me to form a team with those brothers and sisters. In the last team, there were seven people including me.” “     When our team can independently hunt and survive outside , my adoptive mother no longer let us see her, even secretly, my adoptive mother even changed to another base, in the slums there, she supported herself with already weak healing ability, and asked me to swear, Absolutely don't go to her."     "My mother was so determined, I didn't know what was going on at that time, I could only depend on my team members, the seven of us lived together like a family, and no one could be separated."

    Qiao Lanlan already understood that the six people who protected Su Ying and were hung on the wall were the ones saved by Su Ying's adoptive mother.

    What they guarded was not only Su Ying's spatial ability, but also Su Ying's life experience and the whereabouts of Su Ying's adoptive mother.

    They guarded the secret with their lives, guarded the balance of the two worlds, and prevented those people in Taoyuan from using the passage to harm more people in the two worlds.

    She understood now that Su Ying had to go back no matter what.

    Thinking that the people in Taoyuan might be using Su Ying's previous body to do some experiments, Qiao Lanlan wished to go there with Su Ying and hack them to death, but with her small body, going to a different world where all the people have fighting talents is not enough. A slap in the face.

    "Aying, tell Han Jingyuan, tell him, the two of you can think of a way together, it's always good to have one more person to help you."

    Su Ying thought for a while, "Okay, before deciding to go, I will definitely talk to him Said, this diary was written by brother Quliang when he was wearing it on Chen Wusheng, if I can't come back, you can give it to Han Jingyuan for me." Qiao Lanlan looked down at the locked notebook, nodded, and said solemnly

    : "Then you must come back."

    ...

    The night before Su Ying was going to leave, Han Jingyuan came back.