Chapter 59

Chapter 59 [Fanwai 5] Cancan's grandma

    Jiang Lixin had just received the examination report from the hospital, and his lung cancer was at an advanced stage, so he didn't have much time left.

    In order to have a complete family for his daughter, he married another one. When the matchmaker introduced him, he confirmed that the woman's child was given to her ex-husband, so he agreed to go to see her.

    At first, he got along well with his stepmother, and he was relieved. Later, Huang Rujuan cried and said that her child was in the hands of her stepmother and wanted to take it over.

    After struggling for a long time, my heart softened and I agreed.

    Who knew that Tang Suicao was brought back, but the break with the family became more and more severe, and later she moved out.

    Jiang Lixin felt both ridiculous and sad.

    He went to the sea to earn money in order to create better living conditions for his daughter, but the daughter did not recognize him as a father.

    So what is he fighting for?

    Jiang Lixin sat in the company until everyone got off work, but he didn't expect two energetic girls to arrive.

    Looking like a high school student, Jiang Lixin blinked, his daughter used to be so bright.

    "You two are Mr. Gu's nieces, right?"

    Jiang Lixin has heard a lot about Gu Zhinan, all from his stepdaughter Tang Suicao, who was admitted to university at the age of fifteen, and refused to accept the assignment after graduation Worked, went to sea to start a company, young and promising.

    He saw that his stepdaughter admired Gu Zhinan very much, and he heard from his wife that the boy named Han Jingchen liked Tang Suicao.

    Jiang Ran ran to the company jointly opened by Gu Zhinan and Han Jingchen just to get revenge on his step-sister.

    Just thinking about the relationship between these children gave Jiang Lixin a headache.

    "Why did you come to see me?" Jiang Lixin asked.

    Han Xinxing said: "Sister Jiang and my brother are in a relationship, so I'll come over to discuss with Uncle Jiang. Your family dislikes Sister Jiang, which is bad or that bad, then cut off the relationship and don't have any contact with her in the future. Don't worry, she won't be sad. Yes, because Sister Jiang will have us in the future, as long as you don't bother her."

    Jiang Lixin was surprised, "My wife said on the phone that she approached your brother just to get angry, don't your family mind?"

    Han Xinxing sneered, "My brother and sister Jiang like each other, you don't believe the good ones, why should you believe the bad ones? ?”

    Jiang Lixin was speechless.

    Xing Xing said again: "Sometimes people don't know who really cares about themselves until they die. If you want, you can pretend to be bankrupt and try to see who will stay by your side in the end. Maybe at that moment, you can see clearly. But our family has clear ears and eyes, and we all believe that elder brother and elder sister Jiang like each other." "

    That Tang Suicao, indeed many people like her, but unfortunately, our family all hate her."

    After the two little girls left, Jiang Lixin didn't sleep all night, and asked a lawyer to make a will the next day.

    ...

    Xing Xing and Cancan came back from playing in Pengcheng, and the next day they had to go to school to fill in their volunteers.