Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    There is a row of oblique wooden shutters on the upper part of the wardrobe, the cut-off exterior space can be seen from the inside, and the inside of the wardrobe cannot be seen from the outside.

    Seeing the face of the man broken by the partition, Su Ying lowered her eyes, no need to take a second look.

    The gentle and harmless man in another world, when the captain asked his name, he said his name was 'Qu Liang'.

    What I see now is his brother in this world, they have exactly the same face.

    Qu Liang looked back at the white lacquered wardrobe door, Su Ying was so frightened that she pressed her back against the cabinet board, fearing that he would open the cabinet door next moment, she dared not vent her anger.

    Xie Feicui said that Xue Hongdong hated this wardrobe when he was hospitalized, saying it looked like a coffin, but the coffin was obviously black.

    No one dared to raise objections. Xue Hongdong was dissatisfied even after changing several single wards, and finally chose a suite on the farthest east side, and asked someone to put a set of black clothes in the closet to replace him.

    No one will open this wardrobe in front of Xue Hongdong.

    But it's hard to say now, Xue Hongdong went for an examination, and he was not in the ward at the moment, Su Ying did not expect his filial son and grandson to come back alone.

    When Su Ying was too nervous, there were a few taps on the glass of the outer wall.

    She couldn't see people outside the window from this angle, but the single rooms are all on the top floor, this is an inpatient ward on the sixth floor... Did that person climb up to the sixth floor, or fell down from the top?

    Qu Liang finally looked away from the closet. He has been taking special medicine since he was a child, and his five senses are different from ordinary people. When he entered the door, he found a slight breathing in the closet.

    He walked quickly to the window, unlocked the window, and Han Jingyuan climbed onto the window sill and jumped in vigorously.

    Qu Liang probed around and looked around. Han Jingyuan came down from the top of the building without using a rope, and his skills were good. It was night, and no one paid attention to the outer wall of the inpatient department, so he closed the window.

    Han Jingyuan asked Qu Liang while there was still a few minutes gap:

    "There are many patients living in this floor. Xue Hongdong chooses to hold such a confidential meeting in the ward, isn't he afraid of being overheard by the people in the next ward? If there are so many people coming at once, won't it attract attention?" Qu

    Liang I didn't dare to laugh out loud, so I could only hold back, trembling all over.

    "The wards next door to the left and right are all covered by Xue's family. During Xue Hongdong's hospitalization for half a month, the neighbors moved in one after another. They were all his relatives surnamed Xue." Han Jingyuan: "...This is a hospital, and everyone pretends to be sick

    . Impossible, they can't all be sick!"

    Qu Liang sneered: "These people in the hospital are the core members of the Xue family, all of them have eaten meat and special medicine, and they have lost contact with Taoyuan for three years. There is not much in stock, from one piece a month, to one piece every three months, and then to one piece every six months, they have already started to eat back, and they are frequently sick and hospitalized, so it is not surprising that they are frequent visitors of this hospital." Qu Liang looked at it