Chapter 62

Chapter 62 [Fanwai 8] Su Xinyi Woke Up

Su Xinyi has been awake for several days, and has been hesitating whether to go to the South Island to see Su Ying.

She asked Mother Su, "Mom, how is Han Jingyuan's relationship with her new wife?"

Mother Su only thought that her daughter cared about her younger brother who grew up together, and said, "He chose this daughter-in-law himself, so he must like it. That girl is very nice, she came to see you several times when you were in a coma, and advised me not to give up on you."

Su Xinyi came to Nandao with anxiety, and her younger brother lived next door to Su Ying.

When she got home, her younger brother had gone on a mission, and there were only Shen Meijing and the nanny Xu Fenyue at home.

The two looked visibly nervous when they saw her coming.

In order to cover up the filth, Xu Fenyue pushed the body down the stairs, now that she woke up, Xu Fenyue should feel scared.

But Su Xinyi didn't have any evidence. She came here to ask Xu Fenyue to confess the crime and send her to prison.

When they saw Su Ying, the two looked at each other tacitly, and Su Ying invited her to his house for dinner.

At Su Ying's house, Su Xinyi saw Cancan, and the little girl has a better relationship with Su Ying now.

Su Xinyi's heart was sore and happy. The child liked Su Ying, which showed that she was really kind to the child.

The two had a long talk, and it was only then that Su Xinyi knew that Su Ying was from another world.

Su Ying also mentioned Gu Chengfeng to her, "I told Gu Chengfeng indirectly that I am no longer his old wife, Gu Chengfeng is such a smart person, he must have realized it, do you want to meet him?" Su

Xinyi Fearing that Gu Chengfeng would not recognize her now, he shook his head and said, "Let's wait until later, if there is fate, we will meet again."

But Su Ying helped her create this opportunity.

In the state-run hotel near the base, Su Xinyi saw Gu Chengfeng who hadn't seen him for several years.

The youthfulness on his body faded away, he became much calmer, and he was taller than when we parted.

Su Xinyi bowed her head, her heart was sore, he couldn't recognize her, right?

Su Ying invited Gu Chengfeng to have dinner together. Gu Chengfeng stared at the onion, ginger and garlic picked out from her bone plate in a daze, and Su Xinyi quickly covered it with a paper towel.

Gu Chengfeng thought no one would care, but suddenly said, "Comrade Su has the same habit as my ex-wife, she doesn't eat onion, ginger and garlic." Su Ying, who was eating

ginger, and Su Xinyi, who didn't eat onion, ginger and garlic, looked up at the same time.

When he was embarrassed, Xing Xing asked: "Aunt Xinyi, you used to eat ginger, why don't you eat it now?"

The little girl Cancan explained: "My mother used to not touch ginger in vegetables, Now I like to eat instead, and my mother said that the supplies are tight now, if I don't eat this, I won't have anything to eat."

Su Xinyi followed Cancan's words and continued: "Cancan is right, I can't be picky eaters anymore. "

Children are easy to coax, I don't know what Gu Chengfeng is thinking?