Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Han Jingyuan could only close the study door again, and said helplessly, "Let the old man pick up the two children, so I don't have to rush to find a wife."

    Ji Pingliang sneered, "Then you can talk to your old man yourself."

    The old man is not in good health, and spends most of the time in bed to recuperate, so Han Jingyuan said so quickly.

    He can only bring his brother-in-law's children with him.

    So this trip to the South Island, blind date is on the agenda.

    The beautiful image just now flashed in Han Jingyuan's mind, and he couldn't help asking: "The one who talked to my sister-in-law just now was the Comrade Su Ying mentioned by Jingchen." Ji Pingliang sighed inwardly

    . Well, but my wife disagrees.

    "No, I wanted to stay on the island with my two children. I said I would help her with a job. Your sister-in-law was fooling around and introduced Lao Ding to her. The girl was also willing to visit her. It can be seen that she was cornered."

    A thought flashed in Han Jingyuan's mind, if Lao Ding can do it, why can't he go to see each other?

    Just thinking about it like this made her face turn red. He had already been introduced to Lao Ding, so why would he want to snatch it? This is immoral.

    Ji Pingliang added: "Your sister-in-law introduced you to a blind date. If you don't go, your sister-in-law will keep nagging in my ears for a whole year. You can go to the sorority tomorrow to see each other. Whether it works or not is another story. Please help me."

    Han Jingyuan agreed, "Jingchen and Xingxing will stay at your house for a few more days, can you pick them up after I'm settled?"

    Ji Pingliang felt relieved after completing the task his wife had given him.

    "All right, you can live here for the rest of your life. You are not allowed to be late tomorrow."

    ...

    After Qiao Jiuxiang sent Su Ying off, Han Jingyuan had already left.

    She asked the man, "Did Xiao Han agree to go to the sorority tomorrow?"

    Ji Pingliang still feels that his wife's arrangement is unreliable, "I agreed, but I don't think he can make it with your niece, so don't get your hopes up." "You crow mouth!" Qiao Jiuxiang said: "Why not

    ?

    " No, to find a daughter-in-law, you have to look for someone as dignified and virtuous as Lan Lan, so why not look for a vixen who is as enchanting as Su Ying, who makes you restless when you look at her."

    Ji Pingliang: ...

    "What did you say, Comrade Su Ying? How did you poke your lungs?"

    Qiao Jiuxiang was depressed, the vixen leaned on her face, she didn't have to do anything, she didn't even need to show up, a man would speak for her.

    It was her own man who spoke for her, so she was very angry.

    "My arrangements are the most suitable ones. Don't disrupt them. When Lanlan and Han Jingyuan get married, we will be relatives. I thought of asking the old man of the Han family to help Liwen to arrange a government-sent overseas quota. What do you think?" How is it?"

    "Not so much!"

    "When Liwen graduates from the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University, let him go to the army!"