Chapter 4:The meeting?

Alex pov:

My first week started smoothly. Leah and I had a lot of classes together, and that made me happy because I'm not good at talking to people out of the blue. Sadly, we had some tests on my first week. That's what I get for beginning in the middle of the term. But my went pretty fast, me and Leah went to the café we couldn't go to the other day.

The place was open, but the line was awfully long today. "Can't we come back when it's lease crowded?" I asked, but not too loudly.

"Wait, here I'll be back in a second. Don't worry too much."she said before leaving me alone.

She was gone for about five minutes and came back dressed like an elderly person. I laughed and asked her what she was doing dressed like that. She told me the rule was that the elderly and their family can move to the front of the line.

"Where did you even get a grandma suit from anyway?"I asked her while holding my laughter in. "Now you know what's in, woman's purse or mine. I don't think all women have a grandma suit in their purse." We moved to the front of the line, and Leah ordered her drink in her grandma voice. It was hard for me not to burst out laughing, but somehow, I didn't. When we were seated, they called our order. I said that I would go get it because she had to dress like a elderly woman to even get us in the place.

She said it's fine because she wanted to see the boy standing behind the counter. She came back with our drinks, and her was red. She must really like this boy. "The boy behind the counter flirted with when I got the drinks, and he's your roommate. I think he liks to me. Did I look good?" She was going on and on about my roommate flirting with her.

I tried to see how he looked but couldn't get a nice look at him because of all the people. It's strange that I don't know how he looks. "What's my roommate's name?" I asked. "Marcus,"she replied, but still daydreaming about him. I heard that he likes to go to parties, so his always drunk, but that's what I heard. It makes sense because the dorm would always smell like alcohol.

Every time when I'm not in my dorm, I always come back to it being dirty, and then I have to clean it up. Oh no, I sound just like my mother. Thank god I don't live there anymore. It's almost the end of the weekend, and of course, I have homework to do because I was with Leah.

It is almost ten pm, and I'm tired. Then I heard the door open. I went to go check. I opened my bedroom door without thinking about who it might be.

"Hello, I'm Roger. Marcus friend, I need your help. I can't take care of him tonight. "

It startled me to see two big men in the living room. "Sure. What do I need to do?" I asked as if I cared.

Marcus was wearing a white shirt with black pants. No gonna lie. He didn't look bad. No, what I'm I thinking. He was really drunk.

I could smell it. Roger told me to go put him on his bed. He left after he gave me his friend. But before he left, I told him that he owned me a favor as well. He laughed and said, "Sure,before walking away. I took Marcus to his bed , but it was I struggle to get him there. He was so heavy, or I'm I just weak. No, his heavy. But I'm kinda surprised about how tall he is.

_________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm kinda new to this stuff. I'm trying my best. Have a good day.