Chapter 15

I just want to say thank you for the support on Roommates.
I'm not going to make this long so back to the chapter. (This chapter is on the same day as the last chapter)
_________________________________________

Nobody home

Marcus pov:

I woke up with my alarm clock going off next to me. I looked next to me with sleepy eyes and turned off the alarm. I got up with a groan and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and did my hair. I came in my room and got dressed for work. I tried to forget about last night, but every time I think, there forms a smile on my face. I got my car keys and walked out the dorm.

"Hey dickhead." I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Sam. "Can you open up." He asked, pointing to the door with an evil grin on his face. "Why?" I asked. "Because I want to know how my friend is doing and because I to eat your food." He said with a grin. "Whatever." I threw my dorm keys him and walked to my car. I got in my car and drove off to the café. I got out and walked the door. I unlocked the side door to the café and walked in with a sigh.

•••

"So, at what have you been smiling at the entire day." Kelly asked me, whilst she was cleaning the counter. "I have not been smiling the entire day." I said with a scoff. "Yes you have. Is it Alex?" She asked, putting her arms on the counter and placing her chin on her hands with a smirk. "No. Why would I smile from thinking about him." I said, my cheeks are pink. "Are you sure? You are why to nice to him and let's not forget that you hated him when you found out he was going to be your roommate." She said with a smirk. "And then one day I got a call from you to say that someone new is tagging along with us." She said dramatically.

"Shut up. I guess when my grades were low and he started tutoring me, we became close." I said, packing away the cups underneath the counter top in a hurry. "So your saying that you didn't think of him at all today." She asked. "Yes." I said with a smile. "Lies. I know that face from my brother that works here. He has a massive crush on Adrian." She said, jumping on the counter and crossing her legs. "Who?" I asked confused. "Omg. The backup dude we have when one of the mian people can't come in for work." She said rolling her eyes.

"We have backup people?" "Yes you dumbass. Don't you ever call the back-ups when I'm not here?" She said jumping off the counter and leaning against it. "No." I said with a smile, "No one told me about is and I don't have their number." "So you've been working alone every time I have my classes." She said angrily, but she tried to keep it in. "Yes, but sometimes your brother comes in for a half hour and leaves." I said crossing my arms. "You are a dumbass, really." She says, picking up her bag, "Anyways, I'm off. Can you close up please?" "Sure." I said, packing away the last of the dishes.

I didn't see him at all today. It's going to be so awkward when he is tutoring me. I don't even know if he remembers. These thoughts were going threw my head since this morning. It's bothering me. When I go to the dorm and he talks to me, he doesn't remember but if he's trying to avoid me then he remembers. This is some bullshit. It's like one of those cringy romance novels. "But that little guy ain't bad." I told myself getting into my car, with a smirk.

•••

I got out of my car and went up the stairs to my dorm. I opened the door, taking in a deep breath. I walked in and looked around, putting down my bag. I let out a sigh when I realized that Alex wasn't home.

Atleast I could think about this for some more time. And I need to think about what to say to him if he remembers.

________________________________________