Chapter 9:Can't anymore.

Alex pov:

After a while of living with Marcus was terrible. He like a little child that doesn't clean after himself.

Now he has to stay home because he is on house arrest. Now I have to look after him. Last night I was woken up by a bang on the door and when I opened it was a police officer and Marcus standing next to him. The police said that he was caught drunk driving so he is on house arrest for two weeks.

It was his first time surprisingly. It's not easy looking after a adult child. Before I leave for classes I have to check if there food in pantry. And when I go to my classes ,I leave on his door. I ask him to clean when his done.

But I gave up because he always writes back. I can't anymore. And it's only been a week. Thank god, his friend gave me his number that night when he dropped off Marcus. So I asked him to return the favor he owned me. He going to be looking after Marcus for the next week.

Roger asked me if I wanted to stay at his place for the week. But I said no because I didn't want to miss my classes or be late to them.

Marcus pov:

"Why are you here?" I asked in confusion. "Well, what are you doing to your roommate?" Roger asked me whilst leaning against my door with a smile. "Nothing, why would he call? I thought he liked it when I prank him." I said trying not to frown.

"Well I guess his just stressed about his classes. He looks like someone that is serious about his college work." He said whilst walking to my bed. "But don't worry. You have me now." He said with a big smile.

"Yeah,bro." I said whilst high fiving him. But I wanted to prank that dumbass. He made my pranks why funnier. I liked teasing the little guy. What am I saying. Stop thinking about him. You wanted him to leave you alone and now it's happening.
__________________________________

Sorry for the short chapters. I will try making the chapters longer as the story processes. But thank you for reading this chapter.

While you wait for a new chapter, go read my other stories that I have.